Jenny and Paul's Fairytale Wedding Adventure

I'm sorry about your sister drama. I have two sisters myself and it sometimes makes life very ...interesting ;) I'm really enjoying your trip report! I cant wait to hear about the wedding day! Congrats on your marriage!!!

I'm sorry to hear your sister was being a drama queen. Especially right before your wedding day.

Hope the day went well, and she didn't cause any more grief.

continued....
With the argument behind us and our dresses ready, all we had to do was wait for my father and step sister. They soon arrived and we all gathered to catch the bus to MGM for 5pm dinner at Mamma Melrose with the Fantasmic package.
DSC00209.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

We arrived around 4:30 and then as a HUGE group decided to meet at 520 for dinner. We all wanted to go fast pass something to hopefully get to ride after dinner. My mother, stepfather, Paul and I fast passed tower of terror(well not my mom....not into thrill rides). Then we made our way over to Mamma Melrose. We arrived and I checked on the cake I had ordered for my sisters birthday before she got into the restaurant. SOon after that everyone was there and we were seated.
DSC00212.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

As you can imagine, ordering and getting all of our dinners took some time(we had 17 people). For dessert we had cake....as a surprise for my sister.
After dessert we got our bills and then had to pay with our meal plan...which again took a lot of time. As our server brought our bill she noted that it was late...probably after 7:30 by this time....She mentioned she had called over to Fantasmic to tell them we were coming and had run late. She gave us our Fantasmic passes and we RAN over with the fear of being more late.
We arrived, walked through the back entrance to Fantasmic. But when we walked in it was PACKED....I mean packed. There were no seats. We went over to a CM as asked where our seats were and he tells us because we were late they gave them away.....WHAT????? How can that be??? We were not happy...my poor father didnt know waht was going on at all...he just went to the standing room only section and sat. Meanwhile, Paul was still talking to the CM, explaining what happened and how and why we were late. He told them we were getting married the next day too. The CM proceeds to go to talk to other CMs and then tells us to follow him. We follow and he takes us to a roped off section for VIPs only!!! It was dead center. Fabulous seats....and we all go to sit together. It was awesome! SO what started out as a hard day actually ended in a great way wiht some Pixie Dust!
Here are some pics of the family waiting for Fantasmic---in our VIP seats!
DSC00223.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

Next up: The most beautiful and special day of my life....my wedding.

Aw, i'm so sorry about the argument with your sister, i'm glad you were able to work it out. What great seats at Fantasmic! I think i would have about fallen over if someone told me they gave away my seats! I can't wait to hear about your special day. Congrats! :goodvibes

i'm sorry your sister was being so selfish on your wedding week. i have two sisters myself, and i'm lucky that they are being so supportive! it sounds like you guys had a great time (minus sister drama) so far! can't wait to read more!

Jenny, first of all, thanks for sharing your report. :cheer2: Secondly, I know this may be an odd thing to say but, I love your hubby's face! He reminds me of Titus Pullo from the Rome series on HBO and I think it's great that he looks grumpy a lot but is obviously a really nice man. I just needed to share. :) :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter