Jennifer Love Hewitt...People are saying horrible things.

JLH doesn't look "fat" per se, but she certainly is NOT a size 2 in those photos. That irritates me as much as any of this weight crap. People like JLH and Tyra come out to defend girls with curves and then lie about their sizes and weight. What's the point of that?

JLH will always be the **** whisperer to me, though, no matter her size.

I hate how when women on the curvy end of the spectrum feel that they're taking shots for being "fat" lash out at skinny women for being "skeletor skinny" and the like. There are many different body types, many of them beautiful, and tearing down the other side of the spectrum does nothing to calm the debate. If your skinny, be skinny and beautiful, and if you're curvy, own those curves!!

I think she is as cute as she can be. And remember, she is the ONLY one on this thread to have a song written about her body (remember that John Mayer song? He thought it was a wonderland...).

However, when she made that remark about being a size 2 it defeated her whole empowerment speech. Girlfriend is not a size 2. I am her height, am smaller than she (in both frame and weight) and can't get into a size 2. Her telling that fib makes it look like she *is* ashamed of her size and that is the wrong message to send in the very same sentence in which she is scolding people for judging people based on their size.

She should have said "A size 4 (or 6 or 8 or whatever size she really is) is not fat!" and then she would have been telling the truth all around.

But whatever, she is still making more money than all of us. :thumbsup2

I remember seeing those pictures and I think her weight looks fine. The bikini... I don't know if a strapless top was the best choice.

She is not fat. The picture does make her look bad though. My only point about all this is how people want to make her out as some “hero” or champion of women with curves when she is driven by self preservation only. Without her body, she has nothing. You think her drama has her in low cut dresses or nightgowns in 95% of the show due to her acting ability?

The skinny look has never gone away.. Been like that for decades. It sells and that is what matter to movies, magazines, etc.

Not saying it is right.

But you have folks that buy the products these women pitch, or see the movies they are in, or buy the magazines they are featured in..

If we choose not to do that, maybe things would change? /shrug

Hewitt made millions off her looks.. more power to her. But she is not out there running a rally for plus size women.. She is trying to keep her money coming in

Yes, she made her money on her looks and should try and maintain her beauty. But, the point is, she still IS beautiful and she still HAS an attractive body. Has society become so brainwashed into believing that only size 0s need to be in show business? Sad society if that is the case.

This is just like when Tyra Banks had to "defend" the pictures of her in a swimsuit. Same thing----beautiful woman, manybe bigger than she was, but still beautiful, still marketable, still making men drool.

I would certainly not be upset to look like her. I do not like it when people target others of a different body size. As one who struggles with weight issues myself. The whole problem today is that we all need to accept ourselves for the beauty that each of us possesses. So, someone is very skinny - maybe that is just how their body runs. Not every skinny person has an eating disorder, just like not every fat person is lazy.

Be honest, did anyone else think the quote "We know what you ate last summer" was kind of funny?

I hate how when women on the curvy end of the spectrum feel that they're taking shots for being "fat" lash out at skinny women for being "skeletor skinny" and the like. There are many different body types, many of them beautiful, and tearing down the other side of the spectrum does nothing to calm the debate. If your skinny, be skinny and beautiful, and if you're curvy, own those curves!!

Amen! I hate when women tear each other down!

I just looked at the supposedly shocking pictures. What I find most shocking is how damned cute she is without a stitch of makeup. I'm jealous.

I am wondering if all of you that have posted have actually seen the photos in question?

From what people are posting, I think many have probably not actually seen the photo at the end of this post, so I am posting a link so that everybody can see that Hewitt is not only fat and out of shape, anyone that fat and out of shape should not be wearing a bikini. It just looks gross when someone this fat wears a bikini and I think she is in some serious denial about how fat she is. Not a very wise move for her to wear a bathing suit in public and risk harming her carreer. I thought she was sort of pretty until seeing these photos and now I just think she is gross.

Here is a link so you all can see how fat Hewitt has become:

picask.com/hewitt1.jpg

I am wondering if all of you that have posted have actually seen the photos in question?

From what people are posting, I think many have probably not actually seen the photo at the end of this post, so I am posting a link so that everybody can see that Hewitt is not only fat and out of shape, anyone that fat and out of shape should not be wearing a bikini. It just looks gross when someone this fat wears a bikini and I think she is in some serious denial about how fat she is. Not a very wise move for her to wear a bathing suit in public and risk harming her carreer. I thought she was sort of pretty until seeing these photos and now I just think she is gross.

picask.com/hewitt1.jpg

:sad2: Wow, what a nasty first post. Welcome to the DIS. Oh and I did see the pictures and I still believe she is absolutely not fat. Unreal.

picask.com/hewitt1.jpg

OK so let's see you. :sad2:

picask.com/hewitt1.jpg

I'm guessing you are either very young, or don't get out much, if you think the picture that was shown is in any way considered "fat". Its what most people's butts look like when there is a camera focused on them. The fact that its an actress, and its a candid shot and not airbrushed, makes it a little more shocking, but the fact still remains that by most people's standards, Jennifer Love Hewitt is still a very beautiful woman. And anyone who says they think someone is "gross" simply based on a picture of their behind, is pretty gross themselves. Just sayin'........ :confused3

Isn't it her body that "you're body is a wonderland" is written about?

I've always been jealous of her chest.

picask.com/hewitt1.jpg

This is what is wrong with society today. Why do people think they have the right to judge other people in this way? Unbelievable.

I suspect she's like a lot of performers (Britney comes to mind) who "let themselves go" a bit between movies/tours, then exercise, lose weight, and tighten up when they are ready to start a new movie, new season, or new tour.

Nothing wrong with that. But somebody who makes their living based, in a large part, on how they look, can expect to be held to pretty strict standards. And I agree with the folks who say she is NOT a size 2. All I can guess is that she is a 2 in expensive designer clothes, but if she buys her clothes at Macy's, she's a 6 or 8.

While I'm not a huge fan of hers, she is good in The Ghost Whisperer. I do watch that show and like it. But, lets not forget that she's a regular person who has all the regular problems like the rest of us has. Because she is famous doesn't mean she's immune to life's little challenges, like weight gain.
If she did gain some weight, so what, we all do.

She's still young and cute in her own way and she's not this big fat slob that some are making her out to be. She's alittle bottom heavy, so what, so is 1/2 the population.

I have always liked her, but I like her a lot more now!:thumbsup2 You go girl!

I have never cared for the horror movies she did though.

And yes, I have seen the pictures. They are not the best pictures I have ever seen of her, but my goodness she is a real person. Nobody is perfect. I think she is very cute. Just not the best choice of swim wear. No one looks good when they are really swimming in the ocean anyway.

I don't think the "we know what you ate last summer" was funny either.

I saw the pictures.... I personally find her more attractive THIS way than when she was so thin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter