Jennifer & Daniel's PJ-WP/Ariels/SCP-6/14/10- DP &MK Pics,album,HM TR - updated 1/25

Yayyyy, for 1 month!!!! You must be climbing the walls by now, lol, and yayyy some more for getting your marriage license!!! =)
LOL, actually I'm not, I have so much to do at work still and school doesn't get out until June 9th. Once work is over I'll be freaking out.

My job is making me feel like I'm looking forward to the school year being over instead of my wedding in 24 days.

I teach emotionally handicapped students in middle school... and I love my students but the administration is making me HATE my job right now. I have more work to do in these last 12 days of school than I've ever had to do. And all because someone else didn't do their job properly.:confused3:confused::headache: It's so frustrating.

I should be looking forward to my wedding and all the exciting things going on in my life but no, I am stressing over my job. My neck is killing me from all the tension and stress. I will warn other brides now... don't plan a wedding so close to the end of the school year if you're a teacher. It's killing me!:mad::sad2::scared:

:hug::hug: You'll make it and you'll enjoy your wedding and time off much more after you accomplish all they've thrown at you at the end of the year! :hug::hug: Feel free to vent here or on Twitter, we're here to listen & support you...

oh dear. I went through a lot of the same stuff a few weeks ago. Just try and stay positive. I hope work gets better!

Aww I'm really sorry to hear you're dealing with that :headache: I am going through the same crap at work and it's almost depressing with how much fun gets sucked out from what's supposed to be the most exciting time! Keep pushing through though...hopefully it will get better so you can enjoy your wedding planning process while it lasts! :goodvibes

Thanks.

:hug::hug: You'll make it and you'll enjoy your wedding and time off much more after you accomplish all they've thrown at you at the end of the year! :hug::hug: Feel free to vent here or on Twitter, we're here to listen & support you...
I just worry that I won't finish, lol. Once I'm home I'll def vent on twitter. It's hard to vent typing from my iPhone, haha!

oh dear. I went through a lot of the same stuff a few weeks ago. Just try and stay positive. I hope work gets better!
Thanks, :cutie:

Aww I'm really sorry to hear you're dealing with that :headache: I am going through the same crap at work and it's almost depressing with how much fun gets sucked out from what's supposed to be the most exciting time! Keep pushing through though...hopefully it will get better so you can enjoy your wedding planning process while it lasts! :goodvibes
It's awful how much work can get in the way. I thought that because it was the end of the year it would be an easy time... guess not.:confused3

Your day is so close!!! You must be so excited!

Just joining in now, although I've been reading for a long time! I'm from South Florida too (Ft. Lauderdale). I'm not a Disney bride, just love reading these boards and hope to renew my vows at WDW someday! Anyway, so sorry you are stressed out! The school year will be over before you know it!

I hope things start to get better with your job! I'm sorry to hear you have so much stress leading up to the wedding. At least you have something amazing to look forward to, and it is coming up so soon :goodvibes

What is your twitter? I'm on it all the time!
It's the same as my name here, girli565. Be prepared, I usually only use my twitter for my Twilight obsession and other friends who love Twi-stuff, so you may see a lot of updates along those lines ;)

Just joining in now, although I've been reading for a long time! I'm from South Florida too (Ft. Lauderdale). I'm not a Disney bride, just love reading these boards and hope to renew my vows at WDW someday! Anyway, so sorry you are stressed out! The school year will be over before you know it!
Thanks, I'm hoping it's quick. :)

I hope things start to get better with your job! I'm sorry to hear you have so much stress leading up to the wedding. At least you have something amazing to look forward to, and it is coming up so soon :goodvibes
Thanks! :goodvibes

I am sorry that you have to be dealing with that so close to your wedding day!! (or at all really). But it will be over before you know it, and then you will be married!! :hug: I hope it gets better for you sooner rather than later!

So my mom and aunt heard we weren't taking a honeymoon because the wedding expenses were really taking up all out budget. The decided to give us $1000 towards a honeymoon.

I've posted before that we used the money for a 7 day cruise on the Carnival Valor. We go to Grand Cayman, Isla Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel. My cousin took the same cruise last year and told me about the shore excursion company she used. I've always been weary of outside companies for shore excursions but she was so happy with this one and said they were amazing. I went to look and they had a great deal for our ports. $150 for 3 excursions!

So now we are doing a snorkel/string ray swim in Grand Cayman, a tree top canopy zip line tour in Isla Roatan, and cave tubing in Belize! I can't believe the deal we got! All those excursions booked through Carnival would be over $500 :scared1: and we only paid $300!!!:cool1::thumbsup2

I figured I needed to do something fun to get my mind off of the work drama :)

I am sorry that you have to be dealing with that so close to your wedding day!! (or at all really). But it will be over before you know it, and then you will be married!! :hug: I hope it gets better for you sooner rather than later!
Thanks, I'm starting to just ignore work issues, lol, that's the only way I won't kill someone ;)

That is freakin awesome!!! I dont know if this is possible, but i would love pictures or trip report on the zip lining, ive never done it but have always wanted to! So excited for you :yay:

Those excursions sound awesome! I really enjoyed snorkeling with we did it in Cozumel. Cruising is my second favorite kind of vacation. Disney is my first!

That is freakin awesome!!! I dont know if this is possible, but i would love pictures or trip report on the zip lining, ive never done it but have always wanted to! So excited for you :yay:
I was so excited when I saw the price that even though the zip lining freaks me out I'm going to do it! When I told Danny he laughed and asked me if I was doing it bc he knows how scared I am of heights. I'll def try to get pics to do a report. Danny loves taking pictures when of me doing things when I'm totally scared so he can laugh at them later.

Those excursions sound awesome! I really enjoyed snorkeling with we did it in Cozumel. Cruising is my second favorite kind of vacation. Disney is my first!
Cruising is an amazing vacation. I didn't like it at first bc my first cruise was super rough waters and a few months before our cruise the ship we were going on caught fire after leaving the port and it was all over the news lol. I was traumatized. But then we did another one and it was fun, then I took a 7 day cruise and had a port cancelled right after our day at sea so that was awful. I had cabin fever and that killed my cruising high, heh. Then we did a 5 day last April where we got engaged and it was awesome. And it's just so economical to cruise... What other vacation do you get to go to 4 different cities, have all your meals and activities on ship included in just one price? If they included beer/wine I would be in heaven!! :) Disney to me isn't vacation, lol, I go too often :laughing:

:dance3: YEAH for a honeymoon!
I know what you mean about cruising! We love it...However DH will only travel on a disney ship! :lmao: We've done a 4 day and a 3 day on the disney wonder and loved it. OK Ok...So, never ever take a 3 day...by the time you actually start to relax...the vacation is OVER! :sad1: We're doing a 7 day alaskan cruise on the Disney Wonder as our honeymoon in 2011...Can't wait!
Super excited for you!!! :yay:

OK so ...how many days until the trip report????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter