• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jennifer and Luke's PJ/TR NY/WDW HM 6/6/2010,Wedding photos up! 12/08

Have a wonderful trip!! I love all your details.

Have a safe trip! Don't worry about the rain, I feel like they always say rain and they're wrong more than half the time.

The watch came out great and I like the bag you made as your something old.

Have a great time this week and pretty soon you'll be in Disney!
Thanks hun! I am hoping they are wrong this time too! (you'll def know what its like!) Thanks hun! I'll give mickey a hug for you and make sure he knows to expect you soon!
Have a safe trip and an amazing wedding! I hope it doesn't rain!! If it makes you feel better, everyday for the last week the weather here called for thunderstorms, and we have barely even had any clouds, and not a drop of rain!

All your last minute stuff looks great! I love the purse and the watch!

Good luck with everything!:goodvibes
That really makes me feel better! You had a beautiful day! So i hope I get your luck. I hope DF likes the watch! I am having the best man give it to him on the day of the wedding.
Have an amazing wedding! I'll be thinking of you on Sunday!! Can't wait to hear about it in Disney! Text or call me when you arrive in mouseland :)
Thanks hun! Safe trip on sunday as well! I Def will contact you. Can't wait to ride some rides together!
Have a wonderful trip!! I love all your details.

Thank hun!

My best man remixed the song for me to walk down to....its perfect. I would post it but i don't know how to post an audio on here.....without putting it on youtube

I hope you have a great time! Remember to take in the day and not let it go past in a blur!!

Can't wait to hear how everything went!!

Have a safe trip and a wonderful wedding and honeymoon! Too bad I will just be missing you in disney, but enjoy every moment. :)

I'm soooo so excited for you!!! :hug: It's all going to be so beautiful! Can't wait to see photos! Enjoy your day and just take in everything around you. Cherish it, dear! :thumbsup2

I hope you have a great wedding day and magical Disneymoon!! I'll be thinking about you on Sunday!!! :)

Have a great wedding and Disneymoon!! I look forward to seeing your pics and reading all about it when you get back!

Happy Belated Wedding Day! So sorry I forgot...I hope you had an amazing day and are having a great time in WDW!

Sorry I wasn't at my computer yesterday to wish you a happy wedding day, but I will do it now… Happy Wedding Day!! I hope that it was everything that you wished for!

Hope you had an amazing wedding day and are having an even better time in Disney! I was thinking of you yesterday and so glad that the weather held out. Can't wait to hear all about the big day when you get back!

I hope you have a great time! Remember to take in the day and not let it go past in a blur!!

Can't wait to hear how everything went!!
I tried my best to follow your advice but I guess it always goes by so quickly! haha
Have a safe trip...enjoy every minute of it!:goodvibes (then hurry back and tell us all about it!!! We're waiting!):rolleyes1
Thanks hun!
Wishing you a safe trip and a magical wedding day!!
Thanks!
Have a safe trip and a wonderful wedding and honeymoon! Too bad I will just be missing you in disney, but enjoy every moment. :)
Thanks dear! yeah it would have been nice to meet up!
Enjoy your beautiful day and then come back and tell us all about it and your Disneymoon!
Thanks hun! I have lots to share.
I'm soooo so excited for you!!! :hug: It's all going to be so beautiful! Can't wait to see photos! Enjoy your day and just take in everything around you. Cherish it, dear! :thumbsup2
Thanks dear!
I hope you have a great wedding day and magical Disneymoon!! I'll be thinking about you on Sunday!!! :)
aww thanks!
Have a great wedding and Disneymoon!! I look forward to seeing your pics and reading all about it when you get back!
Thanks!
Happy Belated Wedding Day! So sorry I forgot...I hope you had an amazing day and are having a great time in WDW!
Thanks! I have started to catch up on yours but I am so behind with everyone's it will take forever! hahaha
Sorry I wasn't at my computer yesterday to wish you a happy wedding day, but I will do it now… Happy Wedding Day!! I hope that it was everything that you wished for!
aww thanks!
Hope you had an amazing wedding day and are having an even better time in Disney! I was thinking of you yesterday and so glad that the weather held out. Can't wait to hear all about the big day when you get back!
Thanks for thinking of me hun! Apparently there was threat of tornados? did you hear that? hahaha no one told me because they were afraid I'd get upset. of course the winds were all during our photo times so I am sure they are pretty crazy pictures!

Hey ladies! We are back! I have LOTS to share. Though I am not allowed to start til me and DH (that is too weird to change it from DF to DH for the first time!) look through the photos of our honeymoon together. But I will post some photos of the loot of our trip later. (hopefully) We had a great time! The wedding was great! everything I imagined and my BMs and MOH turned out amazing (through a insane series of events I will explain) and I am so grateful to them. I think I will start with the honeymoon TR and then back up a bit when I get all the photos of the wedding. I currently have no phone so I have no idea if people have tired to contact me the last 2 weeks. (will explain what happened later) The Honeymoon was MAGICAL there is no way else to describe it. We didn't want to leave and were very sad to come home yesterday. but I do get to say that I rode Space Mountain, Big Thunder AND Haunted Mansion all before our trip home! which made it a bit better. I have started to unpack and I believe it will go on FOREVER. I will be catching up will all your TR and PJ soooon....I started today but I am overwhelmed with the stuff I have to do so I will have to try another day. Hope you are all well!

Thanks for thinking of me hun! Apparently there was threat of tornados? did you hear that? hahaha no one told me because they were afraid I'd get upset. of course the winds were all during our photo times so I am sure they are pretty crazy pictures!

Yes I did hear that, my MOH was in from Charlotte and they cancelled her flight so she had to scramble to get another one. We couldn't understand since it looked fine outside, just a little windy. I'm glad they didn't stress you out about it ;).

Glad you had a great time! Although, it's Disney, so of course you had a great time. Looking forward to hearing about your trip! Yes the unpacking... I hate unpacking!

I'd say it's great to see you back, but you'd probably disagree with me :lmao:

Can't wait to see all your photos and hear all about it!

Yay you're back!! :goodvibes Can't wait to hear more about everything and how the rest of your honeymoon went!

I'm with Petals and Pixie Dust... There is no waiting on a board with brides all *patiently* waiting for our weddings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter