• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jen & Jeff's Wedding TR ~ SBP, Ariel's--- More Randy pictures!!

:wave2: Hi Jen! I ran to my computer this morning as soon as I got to work- had to catch up!

Did the lady from Carolyn Allens' ever introduce herself at any point? I would feel so akward and uncomfortable if she did that to me....

You look so beautiful and happy!!! more, more, more!!!!

Hi Abby, you're too cute! No, she never introduced herself, so I don't know what her name was. So weird. No business card or anything. For all I know she could have worked for someone else other than Carolyn Allen :laughing:

I'll add more this afternoon or tonight. I have a job interview in a couple hours, then a bunch of errands, and it would be nice if I went to the gym ;)

Oh that's right! Flaunt those POWER HEELS GIRL & let us know how it goes. Here's hoping for best!:thumbsup2

Your TR is so fun! I cant wait to hear more :)

New here, but I had to say I am enjoying your TR :thumbsup2 Everytime I see a computer I run to it to check for the latest update. You look very beautiful and looks like you enjoyed every minute of your trip.

Good luck on your interview.

I love your TR. You all look like you had a marvelous time. You all look so happy.

My husband and I went to Barbados on our honeymoon almost 19 years ago and they for some reason don't believe in putting ice in drinks, so if you want something cold, it's either beer or frozen drink(makes no sense). My mother in law had warned me, so I brought my own supply of Diet Pepsi, but it was hot. My husband drank so many pina coladas that week that to this day, he has never had another. I told him that on our 20th anniversary (12-08) IF we do the vow renewal at Disney, he'd have to have one.

Jen,

I'm absolutely loving your TR! I'm so glad I'm off right now...I keep coming back to check for the latest installment.

Have you ever seen Vanilla Sky? Where Tom's character is looking at all the pictures on the Penelope character's fridge and he says: "I like your life"

Your last installment made me feel just like that.

If you haven't seen that movie, just know that I meant to give you the utmost compliment :goodvibes I know I keep saying that you all look like you're having so much fun. But it's so true!!!!

WOW.... I just did a lot of catching up!!

First let me say that you are a genuinely beautiful person both inside and out. I think that the people you hang out with also speak volumes about the person that you are (i.e.... how nice Chops was to stay back so Barclay didnt have to eat by himself). Let me make a couple comments...Your spray tan did NOT look fake..... it looks 100% real and is really flattering on you. Haha you said in the beginning that you and Jeff werent to adventurous but I cant think of anything MORE adventurous than trying to do 4 parks in 1 day!! Haha also you mentioned that Jeff was on the boat the morning after having a few drinks.... haha I never would have guessed that the motion in the boat and a hangover (or more less the morning after come what may) would mix. But heck you ran with the same so-- kudos to you both. From one housewife to another.... doing the laundry while in WDW was very smart!;) I have to agree with you on some things... Susan definitely got soaked, Dh and I ate at Flame Tree BBQ and absolutely hated it (will never eat there again ever EVER...), napping always sounds like a good idea but is harder to do when you are trying to, and the kids (i.e. Sophia and Morgan) are amazingly adorable!! You had me rolling with the photo of your brother and the girl in Germany and you mentioned you hoped his GF wasnt reading. LoL i couldnt help but laugh:laughing: . So tell me about Nine Dragons? Weve never ate there. Im not a HUGE Chinese food fan but DH and I love General Tso's (and i love Mongolian Chicken)..... was it worth going again other than Susans bad experience? I LOVE your bridesmaids tank tops!! Jeffs suit for the rehearsal dinner was so cool. Do you know where he got that? DH would LOVE that type of suit. haha the bow-tie reminded me of Pee-Wee Herman. Now thats not a bad thing-- he was my all time favorite TV show guy-- and i do own all his movies from Pee-Wee's Playhouse and the movies he made during and after (although i probobly shouldnt admit that to the world).

Lastly.... my heart melts when I see this photo!! SO cute!!
115443159206_0_BG.jpg

Can I just say how cute your save the dates are?!!?

And it looks like you guys had a blast! I love seeing pics where you can just tell everyone is having a great time. Can't wait for more popcorn::

Jen you are so not boring. We had so much fun having dinner with you and Jeff. Your pics together are so adorable. You can tell how in love you are. I love all of your orange. Can't wait to read more.

Jen - I just read the RD section - that dress is so cute!! And you and Jeff just look so great together.... :goodvibes I love that he was wearing a bowtie, that is so unique anymore. Not many men even know how to tie one, I know BG doesn't... ;)

That is so cute that you and Jeff have never danced together - BG and I have been together almost 8 years and we have never danced together either. It is just something that we haven't done...:confused3 I am hoping to change that soon though ;)

Jen..First off I have to tell you that you and your DH are absolutely adorable.....yall look like yall are truly in love!! Its soooo sweet! We have something in common (I love to run) but I definately couldnt do it without a decent amount of sleep (kudos to you!) ...I am so glad to hear about how sweet Rev Jack is b/c he will be marrying me and my DF in about 2 weeks! Also...I love that picture of you and Jeff eskimo kissing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter