Jellyrolls ?

E

eeyoresmom

Is Jellyrolls open 7 nights a week. DH and I are planning a 3 night trip and can go either Sun or Mon night, but lots of places like this are closed those nights. Does anyone know? TIA

Moving to Theme Parks, attractions & Strategies, as Jellyrolls is not a restaurant.

Is Jellyrolls open 7 nights a week. DH and I are planning a 3 night trip and can go either Sun or Mon night, but lots of places like this are closed those nights. Does anyone know? TIA
Doors open nightly at 7pm and the piano players start at 8pm.

Enjoy!! :cool1:

Jellyrolls is open 365 days a year. They NEVER close.

Yup, open everyday at 7PM. We usually try to get there one of our nights.

Have fun!

I've been every night of the week and it's always been a great time! Have fun. Don't forget about the $12 cover!

What is the show like? Is it hokey? Maybe I can find some youtube video.......

What is the show like? Is it hokey? Maybe I can find some youtube video.......

LOL, Not hokey at all. You will have a great time. You should be able to find lots of youtube videos. Watch Scotty doing Rainbow Connection. That and when Ray does Baby Got Back is my favorite part about going to JR's.

I think Jellyroll's is far from hokey! I've seen a number of the different piano players in the past few trips and they're all super talented. It always surprises me how varied the music is, and no matter what song gets requested it seems like one of them can perform it. Just be prepared to hear Piano Man, probably more than once!!

It's a fun place, but I haven't been there in years. The last time I went, the musicians were great, and the bartenders were liberal with the vodka. I had way too many, closed the place down, and I fell getting on the resort bus. Dang near thought I broke my leg! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter