• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jellyrolls

candielips

DIS Veteran
Tell me about Jellyrolls. We are thinking of heading there for an adults only evening.
Is there food? Just drinks? Any pics?

Dueling piano bar. Mostly snacks. I don't think you can put the charges on your room. It's very LOUD! Check out the "jellyrolls" thread on page 2 (9/25).

richmar said:
Dueling piano bar. Mostly snacks. I don't think you can put the charges on your room. It's very LOUD! Check out the "jellyrolls" thread on page 2 (9/25).

Thanks!! I mush have missed that thread. I'll go take a peak.

Jellyrolls is not operated by WDW, so I don't believe that you can use room charges, but I could be wrong there.

There is a cover, and last I visited, I believe it was $10 cash. Drinks are reasonable, and they have free popcorn. They don't allow videotaping inside, and they may also not allow photography. Servers are very good, and the entertainment is fantastic.

I've been going for years and have seen some of the same folks up singing / playing, and they're really talented and engage the crowd. I strongly recommend "Take Me Home Country Roads" by John Denver, "Red Solo Cup" by Toby Keith, "My Ding-A-Ling" by Chuck Berry, and "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" by Meat Loaf.

Have fun!

There is a cover, and last I visited, I believe it was $10 cash.
Cover charge is $12/person but it's worth it for me as there are some really talented piano players who always put on a good show.
They don't allow videotaping inside, and they may also not allow photography.
Photography is allowed but no videotaping.
Servers are very good, and the entertainment is fantastic.
Totally agree!!

Doors open at 7pm and the music starts at 8pm. Last call is 1:30am and doors close promptly at 2am. The only food served is free popcorn.

Enjoy!!! :cool1:

The only snack is still popcorn.

OP- you may want to eat before you go.

I absolutely love Jellyrolls and try to go at least twice during each visit to the World :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter