Jelly Rolls or Yehaa Bob?

MrsZ

Disney Bride*AP Holder*Tiki Room fan*Mermaid*
Hi there!

Looking for opinions... DH and I will be in WDW in just 10 more days! :banana:

My DSis and her DBF will be overlapping their trip with ours and we have three days together. We want to go to either Jelly Rolls or Yehaa Bob. Which do you prefer and why?? popcorn::

TIA!

Where are you staying? If you're staying at Riverside or French Quarter, then I would say Yee-haw Bob- if not JellyRolls.

Jellyrolls is pricier- as you have to pay a cover charge but the dueling pianos is more fun IMO and we stay at Beach Club regularly and love the convenience!

DSis and her DBF are staying at BWV and we are staying at BCV... So yea Jellyrolls makes more sense.

Bob does have many fans though! LOL!

Jellyrolls HANDS DOWN!!! Not only are you right there, but it is so-o much fun! It took DH and I a few trips to go there, and now we have to go there each visit.

What is the difference? I was wondering the same for my up coming trip in Sept/Oct. Im going with 3 other girls none of which have been to WDW. I have seen Bob and know the area where he preforms is a little small. What goes on at Jelly Rolls?

I've been to both, although not on the same trip or context. Jelly Rolls is a large venue, much more adult-oriented, and has a cover charge. It's pretty much like any dueling piano bar. People put in song requests accompanied by tips, everyone sings along. Come and go as you please. Bar and cocktail servers. Yeeha Bob is at a much smaller lounge, is much more family-friendly, and has no cover. I didn't see song requests being taken when I was there, but it was at Christmas and the show included a lot of carols. Bob is funny and really gets to know his audience and interacts heavily with them. Expect motions, dancing, and audience inside jokes. There is a bar, but no servers. Very few people were actually drinking when I was there. While you can come and go, most people seemed to have arrived at the beginning and stayed put till the end. It also struck me as being a more uniquely Disney experience. Both fun and worth while, just depends where your interests lie: comical family sing-a-long with men pretending to be ballerinas and drumming on tables or rocking piano bar with everyone belting out their favorites and competing to have them sung with cash money.

Last edited:
Would I seem out of place going to Jellyrolls one evening by myself? Are there tables? Or a bar to stand at?

Would I seem out of place going to Jellyrolls one evening by myself? Are there tables? Or a bar to stand at?

I don't think so. You'd be pretty inconspicuous. There's plenty of table seating on two levels if I'm remembering correctly. There is a bar, but I'm not sure if there was seating at it. Probably? But a table would have a better view and experience I think.

I don't think so. You'd be pretty inconspicuous. There's plenty of table seating on two levels if I'm remembering correctly. There is a bar, but I'm not sure if there was seating at it. Probably? But a table would have a better view and experience I think.
Thanks! As long as there are tables for two, I guess it'll be fine.

We have seen Bob a few times. Is Jelly Rolls for appropriate for a teen (15)? Someone mentioned bar and cover charge, I guess I am wondering if there is an age requirement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter