Jelly Belly Disney Villains Jelly Beans

Trixie15

DIS Veteran
51Id%2BSJvlaL._SP160,160,0,T_.jpg

Has anyone seen these in a brick/mortar store anywhere? I've seen the princess ones but have never seen the villains. And I need them, lol!

I bought them at Target yesterday. They were on a display with the individual halloween candies ... m&m tubes, the reeses peanut butter cup pumpkins etc.

THANK YOU!!!! Gotta make a Target run tomorrow then, which is dangerous because I can never get out of there with less than $100 worth of stuff in my cart, LOL!

I bought them at Target also.

I gave DD the Evil Queen ones for the season premiere of Once Upon a Time. She loved it!

If Target is out and you have a World Market nearby, I just saw them there yesterday. They were in the Halloween section. I believe they were $1 each.

Thanks! DD16 would love the Maleficent one!
I'll check target later this week.

I was in Food Maxx today and saw them in the Halloween section for .99 each. They are a single serving bag. They had a variety of outside designs and flavors to choose from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter