• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jelly Belly - Disney Packs

tyniknate

DIS Veteran
I've been searching for Disney Jelly Belly deals and cant seem to find any. I would like to use them in gift baskets I'm making for an upcoming trip.
When I can find a decent price on them, the price for shipping is ridiculous. I can find them other places locally, but they are at full price and I would rather not pay full price. I still have time, so I'm brainstorming how to find a "sale".
Anyone have any place they have seen them on sale? Or would work with coupons? Only place I can think of is Kohls, and their regular price is so high that even with a sale and coupon its still the same price as is normal otherwise.

I'm not picky about what size bags. 1 oz, or larger would work.

Thanks!

I have seen them at Marshall's for a discount. They probably have them at TJmaxx, too.

Come visit the Jelly Belly factory in Wisconsin. When we toured last summer we got them for free.

Marshalls and TJMaxx for $4.99. Not sure of the ounces but it is a nice size bag.The carry Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pricesses. They are normally next to the registers. :thumbsup2

I always buy their belly flops (got hooked when we lived close to one of their factories) so I don't know what a good price on the product you're looking for is BUT-on their official website store you don't pay sales tax, and if you do a google search you can find a number of discount codes to offset the cost (I just did one to see what's out there-I found a 10%, a $5 off a purchase of $25 , a 15% off $50 and several more).

Marshalls and TJMaxx for $4.99. Not sure of the ounces but it is a nice size bag.The carry Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pricesses. They are normally next to the registers. :thumbsup2

Thanks :goodvibes I was looking around for these as well after I saw them at Kohls for 8.99 per bag. I also was taken aback by the online shipping costs! I will try our local Marshalls now :thumbsup2

I always buy their belly flops (got hooked when we lived close to one of their factories) so I don't know what a good price on the product you're looking for is BUT-on their official website store you don't pay sales tax, and if you do a google search you can find a number of discount codes to offset the cost (I just did one to see what's out there-I found a 10%, a $5 off a purchase of $25 , a 15% off $50 and several more).

Yes but they charge $5.95 and up for shipping. If I can find them at Marshalls for $4.99 that is a much better deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter