Jedi Training and TSM question

NickNElliesMom

Earning My Ears
I have been reading posts to get a fp for TSM and sign the kids up for Jedi Training is to send a runner for the fp while another parent gets in line with the kids for Jedi Training. I'll be travelling alone with ds 11 and dd 8 so won't have a second person to send after the fp. Any suggestions on the best way to secure both of these as a single parent? Ds would hate to miss Jedi Training, it's one of the few things he actually wants to do at DHS, so I want to make sure to get in line for that. But on the other hand I don't want to miss out on fp for TSM. If we get the fp first, will we find that Jedi Training has filled up for the day? We are planning to get to the park early, maybe not quite rope drop, but soon after.

If we get the fp first, will we find that Jedi Training has filled up for the day? We are planning to get to the park early, maybe not quite rope drop, but soon after.

I think the Jedi Training is filling up earlier and earlier as more people learn about the new procedure, but I also notice that more Jedi shows are being scheduled later in the afternoon/evening than previously.

If I were you, I think I would do this the other way around -- get signed up for Jedi first, then get your TSM Fast Passes. There should still be Fast Passes available at 10:00, although your return time could be late afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter