Jedi Training Academy available in January?

jessiesgurl

Earning My Ears
Is the Jedi Training Academy available in January?

I just checked the website and it's not showing any times at all for the week we are there in January. Is it too soon to show up on the site? :confused3 We will be in HS on January 19th.

Thanks!

Is the Jedi Training Academy available in January?

I just checked the website and it's not showing any times at all for the week we are there in January. Is it too soon to show up on the site? :confused3 We will be in HS on January 19th.

Thanks!

Check the MDE app - JTA is listed for January 19th. Plus, if an Entertainment show or parade were to end, more than a month's notice is given to the CMs.

For some reason, the website is slow on maintaining the JTA schedule. DD is an onstage JTA CM, her Fb would explode if anything were announced for JTA.

Are you able to sign up for it before the day of?

Gosh, I feel behind the times - so much has changed since we were last there in 2012... We're leaving in 46 days and I feel like I still have so much to research!!

Are you able to sign up for it before the day of? . . .

1) No.
2) You must appear WITH the child(ren) at sign-up.
3) Get to DHS early and make a mad dash to the sign-up area.
4) You will be assigned a return/show time - First Come First Served.
5) They try to match you schedule, but sometimes your time is inconvenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter