• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Jedi Mickey's STAR WARS Dine at Hollywood & Vine

ValpoCory

DIS Veteran
Is there any hope that Disney will bring this back near the December 18th Star Wars Episode 7 release date?

star-wars-hollywood-vine-00-full.jpg

There's always hope, particularly a New Hope:) However, nothing has been announced, and there aren't any rumors. There was a rumor that Disney was going to stop mixing it's own characters, ie the fab 5, with Star Wars, which could mean no more Jedi Mickey & friends.

There's always hope, particularly a New Hope:) However, nothing has been announced, and there aren't any rumors. There was a rumor that Disney was going to stop mixing it's own characters, ie the fab 5, with Star Wars, which could mean no more Jedi Mickey & friends.

Gah! Don't say that they won't have it next year. I'm really dying to meet them like this. It's how my husband sold me on the idea of Star Wars Weekends. lol

Gah! Don't say that they won't have it next year. I'm really dying to meet them like this. It's how my husband sold me on the idea of Star Wars Weekends. lol

It is a rumor going around. It doesn't mean it will happen. I hope it doesn't either, because DS really wants to meet Stormtrooper Donald next year.

I doubt it. They are using H&V for Minnie's Holiday Dine. The Jedi Mickey dining was so fun! I even got a selfie with Darth Goofy!

Pretty good bet that it'll be open for the Season of the Force that starts on 1/8. H&V is blocked out (nada for dinner reservations) from then on. Guessing they are setting it up to release. Fingers crossed.

It's not worth it , the food is horribly here service is not that great either. I know every body likes the star wars characters but still not worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter