Jeans or shorts in March?

DisneyAllyC

Princess Ally
At the very beginning of March, should I bring jeans or would I be able to get away with shorts? And would I need a jacket? I've never been down there in March before.

Depends on where you are coming in from. I went there for years during the end of February and always wore shorts and T's. (One day over 10 years I found the need to wear a windbreaker. I got endless amusement laughing at the CM's dressed in parka's, wool hats and mittens. It occasionally got cold enough overnight to have a light frost, but, by noon it was in the 70's and 80's. The few times that I was there in early March, it was fine. Perhaps a little chilly in the morning when you first get there, but it warms up really fast. If you're not sure about your tolerance level then I would think that the word of the day would be... layered!

I would bring both. We have had March trips where the temps were in the upper 70s/80s and at least one where they dipped into the upper 30s. Your best bet is to look at the weather forecast just before you go and pack accordingly. Definitely have at least one pair of each though, just in case.

I would bring both. We have had March trips where the temps were in the upper 70s/80s and at least one where they dipped into the upper 30s. Your best bet is to look at the weather forecast just before you go and pack accordingly. Definitely have at least one pair of each though, just in case.

So true. We usually go in February and have seen record highs and very cold weather. I watch the 10 days forecast on weather.com to try to plan, but things can change rapidly. One year on our arrival say it was supposed to be a high in the 50's and when we got off the train, the day had a high in the low 40's. I would also think about layering since it can get cold at night faster when the sun sets.

Bring both. The weather can vary greatly from day to day!

We never wear shorts when we go in March. The morning and evenings, are too cool for us (we live in the south).

We wear jeans, with t-shirts, and layer a pullover, or a light jacket for the cooler temps, then either store them in a locker, or tie them around our waists when it warms up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter