jdmmom (Emily) MAW Trip Jan./ Feb. 2012 (?)

Heard from Emily's wish granter today. Looks like they won't start booking December trips for 2 more weeks. So disappointed, but at least we haven't been forgotten. Just so worried that it will be too late to get reservations to CRT which is what Emily (and Erin) really wants to do on this trip. Can't wait to REALLY start planning, though!

How exciting! I'd love to go in december.

We're also working on our 6 year old daughter's wish. She has surgery schedule for this week to remove her tumor, but her wish manager just called on Saturday, and after we get home from the hospital we'll get everything rolling. We're hoping for the first week of march/last week of february.

Getting so excited here as we anxiously await our dates! Already doing a bit of pre-planning. Did check online and looks like CRT is already booked up for our potential dates. Thinking of calling anyway to see if there are any openings at all.

Also, we are planning on doing MVMCP. I really want the day we spend at MK to be "magical" and know it will be a tiring day. We are planning on doing BBB and hopefully CRT. Therefore, I want to do MVMCP on a different night. Which of the other parks can be done in a "short" day so that we could do MVMCP on the same night without tiring the girls out?

How exciting! I'd love to go in december.

We're also working on our 6 year old daughter's wish. She has surgery schedule for this week to remove her tumor, but her wish manager just called on Saturday, and after we get home from the hospital we'll get everything rolling. We're hoping for the first week of march/last week of february.

Very excited for your daughter's wish! Praying her surgery and recovery go well. I know these can be anxious times for us parents! At least knowing that Disney is in the near future can provide something fun to look forward to!

We all watched one of the Disney World behind the scenes selections from Netflix yesterday. Getting so excited! Really hope we get dates soon! :) It's hard to believe that we could be leaving in a little over 8 weeks if we get our first choice! Yay! :)

Heard from Emily's wish granter today. Looks like they won't start booking December trips for 2 more weeks. So disappointed, but at least we haven't been forgotten. Just so worried that it will be too late to get reservations to CRT which is what Emily (and Erin) really wants to do on this trip. Can't wait to REALLY start planning, though!

Just found your trip report. Your girls are so precious.

If you can't get to CRT try to go to Akerhaus for the princesses. We actually prefer Akerhaus.

Just found your trip report. Your girls are so precious.

If you can't get to CRT try to go to Akerhaus for the princesses. We actually prefer Akerhaus.

Thank you for the info! i will definitely keep that in mind! :)

Happy Birthday Erin!!

Any confirmation on your dates yet? I bet you are so ready to finalize planning!!!!!:banana:

We finally have dates......December 9-15!!!!!!

Yay! Let the intensive planning begin! :)

Just booked the girls for BBB at DTD for 11:30 on Saturday, December 10. Next I will be booking Princess Storybook Lunch at Akershus at Epcot for afterwards. Looks like we may have to miss AK in order to get every thing else in. Em really wants to be at GKTW Sat. night for the birthday party.

So, looks like Saturday is pretty much planned. One down, 4 to go!

Just booked the girls for BBB at DTD for 11:30 on Saturday, December 10. Next I will be booking Princess Storybook Lunch at Akershus at Epcot for afterwards. Looks like we may have to miss AK in order to get every thing else in. Em really wants to be at GKTW Sat. night for the birthday party.

So, looks like Saturday is pretty much planned. One down, 4 to go!

Yeah for getting BBB reservations!!! We will be leaving GKTW on the 10th and moving to the resort. We'll have to find a time to run into you guys!!

Yeah for getting BBB reservations!!! We will be leaving GKTW on the 10th and moving to the resort. We'll have to find a time to run into you guys!!

We'd love to meet you guys, as well! Don't know what time our flight comes in on the 9th, but we plan to just hang out at GKTW on that day.

Here's the tentative itinerary:

Friday (12/9)
Travel - flight lands at 1:00 p.m.
GKTW

Saturday (12/10)
Horseback Riding at GKTW
BBB at DTD at 11:30
Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus in Epcot at 1:40
Epcot (maybe AK)
Mayor Clayton's Birthday Party at GKTW at 7:30

Sunday (12/11)
US/IOA
Candy Land GKTW 7:30

Monday (12/12)
MK

Tuesday (12/13)
Nick Characters at GKTW 8:30-9:15
US/IOA if we didn't see everything on Sun.
GKTW-just hang out and rest
MVMCP 4:00-12:00

Wednesday (12/14)
Horseback Riding GKTW
DHS
Hollywood & Vine Character Meal 12:40
Osborn Lights

Thursday
GKTW
Checkout
Flight leaves 5:55 p.m.

I just found this and got caught up on your PTR. Your girls are so beautiful! Our trips are overlapping too. I hope we get to meet. It sounds like you have a great trip planned! It's getting so close.:yay:

Here's the tentative itinerary:

Friday (12/9)
Travel - flight lands at 1:00 p.m.
GKTW

Saturday (12/10)
Horseback Riding at GKTW
BBB at DTD at 11:30
Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus in Epcot at 1:40
Epcot (maybe AK)
Mayor Clayton's Birthday Party at GKTW at 7:30

Sunday (12/11)
US/IOA
Candy Land GKTW 7:30

Monday (12/12)
MK

Tuesday (12/13)
Nick Characters at GKTW 8:30-9:15
US/IOA if we didn't see everything on Sun.
GKTW-just hang out and rest
MVMCP 4:00-12:00

Wednesday (12/14)
Horseback Riding GKTW
DHS
Hollywood & Vine Character Meal 12:40
Osborn Lights

Thursday
GKTW
Checkout
Flight leaves 5:55 p.m.

Great itinerary!! We'll be at MK on the 12th all day too!! We'll also see you on the 10th in the morning to horseback ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter