JCrew Wedding Dress On Sale

NeverlandClub23

AKV & OKW DVC Member
Hey everyone! My friend sent me an e-mail to look at this dress on JCrew's website. It is so gorgeous and such a good deal! After thinking about it though I decided against it as I wanted something a little more "poofy". I just love how elegant and simple it is though. It comes to be about $75 with the 25% off but is only good until January 1st (the dress was orginally $495) . Here's a link in case anyone is interested:

JCrew Vivian Dress

A friend of mine at work who got married this summer, wore that dress. She was married on the beach in Hawaii. :)

Even though we already got married, I have a feeling we might do a vowel renewal at 5 years. It's easy to consider buying that dress...$75 is a great deal and it is beautiful. It's hard enough to find a nice party dress for $75...LOL

I ordered 1! I have been looking for a simple but elegant dress for my July 3rd wedding (outside) and this was perfect! You can't beat the price! I actually have an appointment at David's Bridal tomorrow for their $99 sale but now I can relax because I know if all else fails I have one on the way! I had a challenge with my family to find a great inexpensive dress (I am the tightwade in the family) and they all said it could not be done! Now I just can't wait for it to get here! My friend had to laugh at the idea that it was returnable but to me that takes the pressure off trying to find one because I know if I can't I have a great one and as someone said it is hard to even find a party dress for $75!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter