JC Penney 70% off sale

chemteacher03

Mouseketeer
Tons of clothes are on sale today and tomorrow at JC Penney. I was able to get tons of polo shirts (originally 36 each, down to 8 each) as well as some workout clothing (shirts and shorts originally 30 each down to 6 each). This was in the big mens area (I have dropped from a 3XL to a 2XL, but I'm still considered a big guy I guess :sad2: )

It started in our area last Sunday....I was able to get:

1 skirt & 2 shirts for myself
1 pair of dress pants for DH
1 skirt, 1 shirt for DD15
1 pair of jeans (only thing not clearanced but through other sales $13), 1 shirt and 1 hoodie for DD11

for......

$67!!!

We plan on going back tonight to use another coupon I have. Gotta get more pants for the kiddo who has sprouted almost 3 inches since last year!!

I love shopping at JCP when it is clearance season! All clearance is 40% off by us right now so it is time to shop for DS's next summers clothes. I have found it best to buy a thing or two and get the receipt. You then can do an online survey (info is on back of your receipt) and you can get a printable coupon for yet an extra 15% off your next purchase, including clearance. That's STOCK-UP time!

For anyone interested in jewelry, tomorrow at Penney's from open till 1:00 pm, all clearance jewelry that is already marked down 40 (watches)-60 & 70% (all other jewelry) is an additional 40% too. I'm getting a diamond ring that was $996.00 for $239. My friend is getting a ring that was $4200.00 for $1008.00 :woohoo: :woohoo:

I went at a good time as well... Got school clothes for the kids, and outfit for me, and a pair of camo flip flops for $1.90 (my husband is in Afganistan, so my son loves anything to do with his Dad) I went to the register and asked the lady... If I buy all of this stuff, are you going to hand me a coupon good for the next purchase? She said if you wait 5 more minutes, you can use this one and handed me a $15 off $75 purchase... I was thrilled, I got a ton of stuff for $60, and saved $165... awesome deals :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter