• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jazz Kitchen??

Katie0677

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever eaten at the Jazz Kitchen in DTD?? We were thinking about going there and I am just curious if it was good or not.
Thanks!
Katie

Oh yes!!!! It's FANTASTIC!!! Express window is good too, my daughter loves that (at 2 years and 3 years it was her fav.) Yum, and I'm completely jealous!

It is REALLY good! My whole family loves it, and we eat there at least once on each trip. over Christmas, I think we ate there 3 times. :rotfl2:

We loved it too! DS8 says it is one of his favorites , but he did not like the take out except for breakfast!

We've only grabbed take out from the express kitchen. BUT IT'S ALWAYS BEEN GREAT! We've had po boys, gumbo & etouffe- yum!!

:santa: I have gone to DL twice and eaten there twice and going again for this Christmas and I'll be eating there again, go food, freindly waitstaff, we love it there

Excellent restaurant! They have a great filet! The atmosphere is nice, too! I think you'll enjoy it. :)

We have beignets for breakfast every time we're there. Their coconut shrimps (appetizers) are really good. I have them as my entree. Finally, they have decent kids' meal with DS and DD's all-time favorites, spaghetti & meatballs, fresh corn and fruit salad. There is a good selection of other choices for kids meals too. If you don't have reservations, go before 6 pm and you should be able to get seated without too much wait. Enjoy!

They do great steak and burgers. We liked our dinner there better than our dinner at Napa Rose (and it was a bit cheaper).

We have only eaten there once and it was delicious. I would recommend it to anyone. Hope you like it as much as we did.

We really enjoyed it. Have the Bananas Foster. I don't care if you like bananas- have 'em anyway! :rotfl: Aside from being tasty, kids LOVE dessert being set on fire!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Very good food, and great service! Save room for dessert they have some of the best desserts anywhere!

Just wanted to thank everyone for their opinions! It was nice to see all had positive ones!! :thumbsup2
Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter