Jayden's Wish trip

More Mickey Mail came today !! :banana:

The first one was from Purple Ears and had 2 really cute pillow cases with Mickey Mouse print trim .. the boys were so excited to put them on their beds (little do they know I have Mickey sheets and comforter I'm going to put on their bed some day this week) and the pillow cases match perfectly ! I'll post a pic when I get the whole thing set up ..
th_photo-186.jpg

There was also a matching little purse for me !! SO cute. :love
Me and Jeremy also got these Mickey shirts .. but I have no idea who sent them !! :confused3
th_photo-189.jpg

I just want to say THANK YOU for the awesome gifts .. we sure do appreciate the hard work and thought that goes into them ! :love:

I thought I was going to have to go shopping for vacation clothes .. but it seems like maybe NOT ! :thumbsup2

I am glad the package arrived! We mailed the package when we were in So Cal for a vacation so I forgot to check up on the status. I am glad to see that the boys enjoy their new pillowcases. I hope the purse will work out for you!

I love the Harry Potter countdown chain, how awesome!!! WONDERFUL news about the upgrade in resorts as well. But I have to say, I am so happy (and a bit jealous...:lmao::lmao: not really, I don't have a jealous bone in my body). but we would have LOVED to have those T-shirts. I AM the original Harry Potter fan, I read the book before anyone had ever even heard of the book and Christian had the first Halloween costume I am certain, because I made it. :rotfl2::rotfl2: That being said, those shirts are simply :worship::worship::worship: I LOVE that Jayden is a HP fan, he will LOVE the Wizarding World of HP and I KNOW they are going to love HIM!!!

I love the Harry Potter countdown chain, how awesome!!! WONDERFUL news about the upgrade in resorts as well. But I have to say, I am so happy (and a bit jealous...:lmao::lmao: not really, I don't have a jealous bone in my body). but we would have LOVED to have those T-shirts. I AM the original Harry Potter fan, I read the book before anyone had ever even heard of the book and Christian had the first Halloween costume I am certain, because I made it. :rotfl2::rotfl2: That being said, those shirts are simply :worship::worship::worship: I LOVE that Jayden is a HP fan, he will LOVE the Wizarding World of HP and I KNOW they are going to love HIM!!!

No way.. we are the biggest fans here!!! ;)

popcorn:: coming to follow along. Have quite a few pages to read yet! And I am definetly going to look for these shirts I just read about!!

Found the shirts! LOVE THEM. Cant wait to catch up!! Have a blast! Not much longer!

We got a call from our local chapter of MAW last night and they told us that Jayden was being granted a wish !! I nearly dropped the phone .. it's all so surreal.
Jayden has wanted to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter since the day he first heard it was opening and so this will be his wish as well as a trip to the Disney parks.
I'm so excited for him to be able to see his dream become a reality !
Now we just have to wait ...

Jayden age 7 was born with a CHD called Tetralogy of Fallot with absent pulmonary valve. He's had open heart surgery and tons of other procedures as well as several minor surgeries.
As soon as I can figure how to post pics .. I will. :)
I would like to follow this as well! My daughter was born January 2011, she too was born with Tetralogy of Fallot with pulminary stenosis. I'm so glad to see your son is doing well and that he got his wish trip. I'm looking forward to following along.

No way.. we are the biggest fans here!!! ;)

popcorn:: coming to follow along. Have quite a few pages to read yet! And I am definetly going to look for these shirts I just read about!!

Found the shirts! LOVE THEM. Cant wait to catch up!! Have a blast! Not much longer!

Hi and :welcome:
Aren't those shirts (and outfits great ?!) I just love all the wonderful clothes (and gifts) the generous and talented people on here have beebread spoiling us with ! :worship:

I would like to follow this as well! My daughter was born January 2011, she too was born with Tetralogy of Fallot with
pulminary stenosis. I'm so glad to see your son is doing well and that he got
his wish trip. I'm looking forward to following along.

:welcome:

Glad to have you ! Sorry about your daughter. Hope she is doing well.
:goodvibes

We got another package today !! Will be back to post pics when Jayden gets home and opens it ! :banana:

Got Mickey Mail today !! :banana:

This one is from Xanphylus !

photo-198.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-199.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-200.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-1418.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-1142.jpg
[/IMG]

They loved their little gift bags .. and really enjoyed the Mickey balloons !! :thumbsup2

Thank you SO much !! :hug:

what cute bags! they can put their little things in for the parks and restaurants!

what cute bags! they can put their little things in for the parks and restaurants!

I plan on putting snacks and crayons and stuff in them ! I want them to keep journals for their trip so I'll put those in there as well. The bags are adorable ! :love:

Love the pics of the boys having fun with their gift bags! I also love seeing the paper chain hanging on the door in the background...that makes it so much more real for the boys;)

Love the pics of the boys having fun with their gift bags! I also love seeing the paper chain hanging on the door in the background...that makes it so much more real for the boys;)

Thanks .. they really are enjoying them !

You noticed the chain huh ?? Every morning they count the links. :laughing:
They are just SO excited. As am I !! :banana:

Got Mickey Mail today !! :banana:

This one is from Xanphylus !

They loved their little gift bags .. and really enjoyed the Mickey balloons !! :thumbsup2

Thank you SO much !! :hug:

Glad they liked their loot! My kids love the balloons too! :goodvibes Have a great trip!!!!

Got more Mickey Mail !! :banana:

photo-331.jpg
[/IMG]

The boys got these really neat Star Wars themed hide and seek games which we immediately made a game of (seeing who can find certain objects the fastest) for like an hour ! These came from the Elliott family .. not sure who they are on here ?
But Thank You !!

photo-2011.jpg
[/IMG]

Then we got these awesome Mickey shirts !! These are super cute .. I'm thinking they would look fantastic with a pair of red shorts ! :thumbsup2
These came from MPhalens .. Thank you !

photo-2124.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-2193.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you SO much .. we really love and appreciate everything !! :worship:

Arent the EYE spy bags FUN!!!! They keep my neices and nephew (even the big ones!) occupied too!!!!

Look so cute in their shirts!!!:goodvibes

Arent the EYE spy bags FUN!!!! They keep my neices and nephew (even the big ones!) occupied too!!!!

Look so cute in their shirts!!!:goodvibes

So that's what they're called ! They are a wonderful idea and lots of fun. Even my 2 yr old cousin thought it was pretty neat. :thumbsup2

Yay! WOW! Those shirts got to y'all superfast! I mailed them Saturday around noon!

The boys look so cute in their shirts!!! and those eye spy bags are fabulous!!!! I have two Star Wars lovers over here :)

I hope you have a fabulous trip!!!

So I was reading along and I started thinking.. those boys look familiar.. those names look familiar.. that username looks familiar.. and then realized i DO "know" you from around the internet LOL Not sure if you remember though :)

Anyway, how exciting for you guys to be going on such a special trip!!

what cute shirts!!!
the eye spy bags will keep them busy for hours!

The eye spy bags are from my family, we are glad your boys enjoyed them.
My 8 year old twins enjoyed filling them with special star wars stuff for your twins. Enjoy your trip it sounds like it will be magical

So I was reading along and I started thinking.. those boys look familiar.. those names look familiar.. that username looks familiar.. and then realized i DO "know" you from around the internet LOL Not sure if you remember though :)

Anyway, how exciting for you guys to be going on such a special trip!!

I remember you too !! Are you from TS or PC ??

The eye spy bags are from my family, we are glad your boys enjoyed them.
My 8 year old twins enjoyed filling them with special star wars stuff for your twins. Enjoy your trip it sounds like it will be magical

Thank you SO much .. they love them ! Not to mention everyone who see's them can't resist playing with them ! :thumbsup2

Got more Mickey Mail !!
Jayden was sick and so he still had his PJ's on .. but this sure made him feel better !! :goodvibes

photo-2174.jpg
[/IMG]

These came from Dara .. thank you so much !!

photo-2435.jpg
[/IMG]

Funny story ..this morning Jayden and I were counting the money he has saved up for his trip and I asked him what he was going to buy and he said "Star Wars figures from DHS" he asked how many he could buy and I said "probably 2, with the money you have saved" and then this package comes with 2 Star Wars figures in it !! He was SO ecstatic ! Of course he knew he had to share (Jesse was at school when Jayden opened the package). :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter