• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jay and Tracie's Wishes Wedding PJ 01/06/12...3-12..TR, Disney Day 2, pt 2

Everything looks great!

Love the National Jay and Tracie Day. Have fun!

Good job on the BEO. Almost there!! :cool1:

* Congrats on one month! I'm sure it will just fly by for you!
* I LOVE the photoshoot with your vinylmations! I think the pics you shared came out really well. I'm jealous of how many chasers you have ;)
* I'm glad you found a cheap aisle runner! I got mine for about the same price at a Walmart!

Everything looks great!

Love the National Jay and Tracie Day. Have fun!

Good job on the BEO. Almost there!! :cool1:

"Im almost there...."-P and the Frog..lol...thanks, we have lots of national jay and Tracie do this days for random things.

* Congrats on one month! I'm sure it will just fly by for you!
* I LOVE the photoshoot with your vinylmations! I think the pics you shared came out really well. I'm jealous of how many chasers you have ;)
* I'm glad you found a cheap aisle runner! I got mine for about the same price at a Walmart!

Congrats on you congrating us for one month!!!!

Well be taking the rest of the photoshoot this sat for the remaining tables. Believe it or not, I actually picked most of those chasers. Hint...most of the time in a brand new case, the chaser is the bottom right corner box. Now some of the new cases I have heard that they stopped doing that, and also I have also heard and seen that CMs mix around the boxes or fill in other boxes as well. But i still go for the bottom right, just in case.
I figured with the aisle runner, well walk up it, down it, and its done...why need to spend so much...

Well like I said yesterday...Only update today is

ONE MONTH TILL OUR WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

..See ya

I forgot to say: Happy 1 month!! (So now, Happy 29 days!)

Thanks!!!!

OK so we have 1 week till we leave to go home!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:
Of course once we get there we have tons of stuff to do, but Im sure it will get done and it will be an awesome time.

Trace told me shes starting to freak out and worry now....which is great cause her schoolwork is done and that means shes in full wedding mode now...yay!!!!

I am also apparently becoming a groomzilla with my friends so Trace is now referring me as that.

We got our DJ today. it is DJ Frankie C. I had read a couple of great reviews...aaaand a couple of eh reviews...so anybody on here have any opinions??? His request forms have selections like Cup of life and mambo no. 5
I didnt realize those were still popular songs. I was thinking like party rock and rihanna or something. Well see!!!!:confused3

Finished the other table pictures and they came out great!!!Except we had a couple people drop so now we have 7 tables instead of 8. But I just changed around some things and people and I think well be ok.

Well byes for now

DJ REQUEST:

Lady GA GA: Just Dance
Usher: DJ got us falling in love again
Katy Pery: Firework
Bruno Mars: Just the Way You Are
Pink: Get this Party Started
Jennifer Lopez: Get on the Floor (love this song)
Black Eyed Peas: I Got a Feeling
Lady Ga Ga : Edge of Glory
Theme from True Blood - Gonna Do Bad Things With You

DJ REQUEST:

Lady GA GA: Just Dance
Usher: DJ got us falling in love again
Katy Pery: Firework
Bruno Mars: Just the Way You Are
Pink: Get this Party Started
Jennifer Lopez: Get on the Floor (love this song)
Black Eyed Peas: I Got a Feeling
Lady Ga Ga : Edge of Glory
Theme from True Blood - Gonna Do Bad Things With You

Also- make sure the DJ knows to play a Hora and some Irish Dance music too if Thats what Tracie wants!!

So excited to be leaving to head home to Florida tomorrow. All my future posts will be from good ol palm beach.

You are getting so close, you must be so excited! The plans look great and you two must be happy to be back home for the Holidays :)

You are getting so close, you must be so excited! The plans look great and you two must be happy to be back home for the Holidays :)

thanks...we are having mostly a stress free time so far. have made a lot of our projects already. We should be finishing some of them up today and ill try to get some pictures up later. I feel like ive been a bad poster cause its been a couple days since ive last posted..lol

10 days everybody!!!!!Tomorrow we are in Single Digits on our countdown!!!!:banana::banana:

I have tons of pictures of all our arts n crafts DIY stuff, I just gotta find time to put em up...Hopefully later..well see.

well I finally have some time to post an update..so i better make it a big one!!!

first, I hope everyone had a wonderful holidays!!!
Heres me, my sister,Trace, and my dad on the first night of hanukah
CIMG4850.jpg

And Trace and I with our nephew(ring bearer) on christmas morning!
IMG_8343.jpg

Trace got a surprise gift from her sister on christmas. It was a jacket/sweatpants combo with a little inscription on the back. It was really nice and Trace got emotional when she opened it. It was really one of the first things I have seen with that name on it and it makes me smile of course.
CIMG4867.jpg

Yay now on to the DIY stuff!!
First up is the place cards. For those of you who have stuck around they have changed since their first time around. Originally we had the mickey heads of the vinylmation series on the cards. The dolls were also going to be free standing next to the cards. We now have them in teal, purple, and pink tulle and wrapped in our ribbon we got from theknot.com. the cards have our emblem on them now instead of the mickey heads.
Old ones
IMG_8102.jpg

New Ones
CIMG4879.jpg

And packed in the crate to drop off at Francks. We also put the table pictures, stickers and our signature drink card in with it too.
IMG_8377.jpg

Next up is our staged exit. We origianlly wanted to do floral petals. That got too expensive. Thought about non-toxic rice for birds, but disney said we couldnt do that. So Trace came up with an idea of doing ribbon wands. Great idea Bear!!!! except if I had known how many trips to michaels/jo-anns to get ribbon it would take, id still do it, I would have just gotten all the ribbon at once LOL..

How its made.
Got dowel rods from home depot. cut in 12 inch lenghts. Screw in eye-hooks t one side. Wrap ribbon around rod. put ribbon through eye-hook and tie. Wave around on the big day!!!!
IMG_8382.jpg

My sister acting out the part!
IMG_8378.jpg

Some of the final wands and wands waiting to be finalized in the crate that we will bring to Francks
IMG_8379.jpg

Bear necessity packs include:
-tissues
-scope
-tylenol
-shout wipes
-q tips
-pocket bacs with holders.
Got shrick wrap and learned how to do that...so cool!!!!
IMG_8332.jpg

IMG_8384.jpg

Also did some water bottles,door hangers and hidden mickey cards
CIMG4868.jpg

IMG_8329.jpg

IMG_8328.jpg

We also made shirts for our park day, but I havent taken pictures of those yet, Ill post them later. We will be at Disney in a week and be married in 9 days!!!!

Jay,

Everything looks great! Looks like you and Tracie have had a fun and productive holiday.

Hopefully, the next week will be stress free!

Hope you had a good holiday :)

Looks like you guys have been busy. The DIY stuff looks awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter