• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jawas trading...

ConnecticutNonna

DIS Veteran
I know, I heard, they aren't meeting, but Notorious Banjo Brothers and Bob are back (at least for Christmas parties) so I was hoping Jawas might return as well.
If any of you fellow Disers see them would you be willing to let us know?
@kennythepirate have you heard anything?
Thanks all!
Sparkle on!

I had a great interaction with them back in September. Traded a Mardi Gras style necklace and got a glass heart pendant. One tried to put it one and they tried to do a cats cradle with it. It was fun to watch, wish i had video recorded it rather than take pictures.

I know, I heard, they aren't meeting, but Notorious Banjo Brothers and Bob are back (at least for Christmas parties) so I was hoping Jawas might return as well.
Thanks all!
Sparkle on!
They haven't left at all, they did stop trading for a while. Now they are trading again but it's not guaranteed, but they still meet

We traded last Monday. Two were roaming around, one didn't have anything to trade and took us over to the other.
We traded a glow ball, got a droid body.
DH gave them Mickey earrings and then we got a droid head and a coin.......and lots of hugs.
Very fun.

Thanks all!
Sparkle on!
They never left, they just aren't out constantly. They pop up, trade and disappear.

We were there last Saturday and both my adult son and I got to trade. I had beads to trade and my son had little tiny lightbulb flashlight and they were playful with them. They even let me take pictures of my son with them which really surprised me because in April, they wouldn't take pictures.

They were trading on Saturday! We traded figurines we picked up from the target dollar spot and got droid bodies in return. We typically would only get droid heads so my kids were really excited about the bodies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter