• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Japan fundraising

pigletlover91

"We believe in our idea - a family park where pare
so i want to start a fundraising campigan to help the people of Japan. i hhave a name already to call it, For Japan With Love. i was going rubber bracelets (example livestrong) but people did that for a Haiti fundraiser. any ideas?

so i wont to start a fundraising campigan to help the people of Japan. i hhave a name already to call it, For Japan With Love. i was going to do the Livestrong Bracelets but people did that for a Haiti fundraiser. any ideas?

Instead of the bracelets saying LiveStrong. Let them say Be Brave, We can get through this, Have a heart..donate, Dear Japan, we will help you

Not really sure but my school did ribbons for Haiti last year and those were alot of fun to make a pretty big hit.

Hi piglet lover and anyone else in fundraising for Japan. Our church is actually in Anaheim two freeway exits from Disneyland in California.

I want to share this blog with you I wrote about the fundraiser our church held to raise money for the mission team we are sending to Japan over the summer. Hopefully it can inspire some ideas for you to host a Japan themed event at your schools or in your communities.

Just check the first two links in my sig to get inspired!

The first link is a blog about the entire event.
The second link is a blog with videos of the "Pie Toss" fundraiser where people bid for rights to pie one of the team member's in the face. Our pastor raised 45$ for one pie!

Thanks,
s1fizik

All of my family (not Dad just reltives) lives in Japan

But the good thing is that they were up north and did not get effected at all!!!! yay!

But my dad grew up in tokyo Japan and we are both sad about what happend. :sad1:

PLEASE HELP ALL THAT YOU CAN FOR JAPAN THEY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

STAY STRONG JAPAN! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter