January

mawe54180

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when the Disney website will post room rate and or packages for Jan 2007?
Thanks,
Mawe

The last few times I have called I have been told mid August. They are getting/have gotten a new system for ressies and are working out the bugs. I am just glad to hear they are doing it before we start making the ressies!

The last CM I talked to did say to keep checking back though, once the program is ok and running they could start booking packages.

I am trying to be good and wait.... popcorn:: :hourglass :surfweb:

We are going Jan 27 to Feb 3.

Lori

I am still in the investigation stages, but we are planning on going mid Jan. Are they not even taking res. over the phone because of the new system? Also have you been there that time of year before? Should we wait for a Disney package or book air now and book room seperate?
Thanks,
Mawe

We just called today -AGAIN- and they told us the end of the month. But we keep calling to try to catch it early enough.

We are going Jan 20-25 and are waiting for the packages to come out too!
Guess we are all waiting!

They are booking basic packages as of right now. That's room only with 200 dollar deposit and then you can add on other things when they get them going. I have the basic done, and got the airline tickets friday seperate based on we wanted to arrive there at a certain time of the day and with gas prices on the rise we did not want to take chances that it would increase above the 600 we found air for. I spoke with Disney before doing the airfare I did not want to book air then kick myself later cause disney had better rates but she said from past history recently they are pretty much the same rates if I were to go to continental and look up the rates she said theres would be pretty much the same. I would book the basic right now cause I found it a bit surprising when I called and everything was going fast for jan/ feb. There were no standard rooms at the deuxe resorts we wanted so we went with a higher priced room. You might want to call and atleast get your room in.

We got our room reserved for Jan....last...oh about March or so.
Am I missing something? Are you talking about more than just a room??

You can get the rooms, but if you are looking to book a package they wont be able t book until mid sept. If you're only trying to get a room then that's no biggie they can go ahead and do that, but if you want things like dining plan, park hoppers, magic express and so forth they can't be booked until mid september.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter