• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January Trip Roll Call

We, myself and df (will be dh by then), will be there Jan. 22-Feb. 4. Pop/POR or POFQ. That is the plan atm anyway. DF has to wait to bid for vacation time though he should get those weeks np.

Myst

we'll be there jan. 21- 29. first night in a cabin at Ft. Wilderness, then on to
GF. can't wait! can't wait! can't wait!

BTW, i was told by my TA this morning that package rates for 2006 are supposed to be released tomorrow!!!

We will be at the world from 1/8 - 1/16! :goodvibes Not sure what resort yet, it depends on what deals come out. So far it sounds like most of you will be there beore or after us.

awdwnut

We'll be there at the Poly Jan 16 -21, my mom, myself and DS 12 years old, celebrating Mom's 80th birthday and my 50th! We can't wait...... :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter