January special offers

tikitorie

Earning My Ears
We are booked at POR for January 3rd through the 9th, and are hoping to get in on a special offer. When we booked they said to check back in Oct when offers are announced for Jan, but I noticed on the website that there is an offer out now for the end of Dec. Oct seems a bit late. Anyone have experience on January special offers? When they come out? What offers are usually around during that time of the year? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

We are booked at POR for January 3rd through the 9th, and are hoping to get in on a special offer. When we booked they said to check back in Oct when offers are announced for Jan, but I noticed on the website that there is an offer out now for the end of Dec. Oct seems a bit late. Anyone have experience on January special offers? When they come out? What offers are usually around during that time of the year? Any info would be greatly appreciated!
You can find the dates that previous discounts were announced here:
http://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codechart

October or later sounds about right to me for January stays.

We did not book until Dec for our Jan trip. I think it was about 20% off select rooms at POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter