• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January Roll Call

DisneylandGuy22

WDW International Program Alumni
Ok time for January Roll call for whos going to be in Disneyland the month of January?

I will be there Jan uary 17th-24th staying at the Disneyland Hotel....

:wave2: We'll be there!! We are coming for a short visit January 16 - 19! We CAN"T wait! See you there.

I'll be there for a one day solo trip on Jan. 31. DH will be busy at the convention center all day so I'm going to entertain myself at DL that day!

My boyfriend and I will be in the parks January 12-14 for my 25th birthday. We are staying at the red roof inn because we are taking our kitty spike!

We will be there :
Jan 3rd to seew IASW decorated
JAn 6th. Mom's 59th birthday.
Then the 9th,11th and 13th just for fun..

Mom lives 36 minutes from DL and we have the $99 passes!!! we plan our vacation around the times we can use our passes.
So happy to get out of out 12 degree weather!

We will be there Jnauary 27 through February 1, staying at the DLH. Me and DD 5 and 1/2. We were there last April and had such fun we can't wait to go back. Hope the weather is good enough to swim.

My sister and I will be there 15 16 and 17 of Janurary. Staying at the PPH.

On January 5th, there's supposed to be a private party from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. It's VEA Night. VEA is from my work that does such events at theme parks. Here's the thing, though. The tickets are $30. I have a Disney Annual Premium Passport and I'm a member of VEA. Wouldn't they just let me stay for the party for free? Family included? I don't see why not, but I should probably call them and find out.

We arrive January 12th and leave the 16th. We are staying at the GCH. I have a birthday on the 12th and DD is the 31st. We would have gone for her birthday, but MIL is flying in for DD's birthday and staying for a week! :rolleyes:

January 3 - 8th... First trip ever, and I'll be there on the 4th for my 27th birthday

I am TOO excited!

fristbytte21 said:
3 more days ahhhh!! im like shopping for disney stuff here to take with us, any ideas?

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of going there?

haha well its just stuff to psych us up...like tonight i found candy at Hollywood Video, like Pirates of Carr cookie dough cannon balls and mickey head shap gummis...just stuff to add a lil spunk to our trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter