January Quiz - What or Who Am I Day 29 - Updated with Answer

dolphingirl47

In Search of the Tag Fairy
I am based on the characters, stories, and songs from the 1946 Disney film Song of the South. The idea for me was originally conceived in the summer of 1983 by Imagineer Tony Baxter while stuck in rush hour traffic on his way to work. He wanted to attract guests to the often-empty Bear Country at Disneyland and make use of the Audio-Animatronics from America Sings, which was also receiving poor attendance. At the time I was built, I was one of the most expensive projects created by Walt Disney Imagineering at a cost of $75 million. What am I?

I am based on the characters, stories, and songs from the 1946 Disney film Song of the South. The idea for me was originally conceived in the summer of 1983 by Imagineer Tony Baxter while stuck in rush hour traffic on his way to work. He wanted to attract guests to the often-empty Bear Country at Disneyland and make use of the Audio-Animatronics from America Sings, which was also receiving poor attendance. At the time I was built, I was one of the most expensive projects created by Walt Disney Imagineering at a cost of $75 million. What am I?

Splash Mountain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter