January Photopass Share

huizarst

Mouseketeer
I am looking for a few interested parties who are interested in sharing a Disneyland Photopass. I will handle all the details. Cost to be TBD but looking to get 4-8 people to share the costs. This is for Disneyland Only as a share with WDW attendees is much more. Please PM me if you are interested and trip dates.

Thanks
Steven Huizar

Disneyland Trip January 11-16

Update 1/1/2009:
I have to apologize that I will be unable to host a photopass group. I was hit by a drunk driver and will be canceling my trip to recuperate. No major injuries, just very battered and bruised. Again, I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

I'm interested. I participated in a PhotoPass share last summer, and it worked out great. PM me to arrange details if we get enough people on board. My dates are 1/4-1/9.

Hello,

we are thinking of a quick weekend trip to celebrate DD birthday.

Jan 23 - 26

Please let me know if this will work for you.

I'm interested! We're local so we go all through the month, we're flexible with whatever dates you choose!

Thank you for the responses. I hope that we can find one more person and will send each of you and update PM later today. I am trying to find all travelers from 1/1 - 1/18. If you dates fit, please leave a message here or PM me. The order will be for Disneyland visitors only. This is to keep the costs as low as possible.

Thanks

Steven

I'm going Jan 13,14,15...how exactly does this work? (sorry, new to photopass)

EDIT: OK, did the research. lol This sounds like a great way to save $$ and get lots of good photos. I'm in if you need one more!

Oh, Steven so sorry to hear about your accident (updated in the original post)! We certainly understand - take time and get yourself well!

Anyone else up for hosting the Jan share?

Oh WOW Steven, I am sorry to read this. PD and prayers for you my Disney friend.
Get better soon.

Anyone else up for hosting the Jan share?

I am willing to host a January share but our trip is the 20th-24th so it would need to be people going a bit later than the original early Jan folks. Please pm me if you are going mid to late Jan.

Thanks!!!

2ndStar, I see you leave tomorrow so I wish you the best for a safe trip.

As for the rest of the early to mid Jan folks... I would host but I am not computer smart at all and have no clue how to do what the last gal did when I did photo share last time.

I do hope we can do a photo share for early Jan.
Should we start another thread about this?

Thank you for the kinds words. I am sending the family without me. Since I thought we bought the insurance and found out we did not I am sending the others without me. Oh well, just glad to be alive.

Steven

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter