January/February 2018 discounts, who else is in?

This deal sucks! Nothing available at my two options contemporary or Boardwalk. Dumb!

Just got off of the phone. I'm staying at the Wilderness Lodge and received a small discount of around $200 by upgrading my room. Not what I was hoping for, but I will take it :-)

Don' give up, I just got through and the CM reduced my existing room only reservation at the Yacht Club by over $2,000 !!! Must use Visa card to book !!!

The Gift of Magic is the same price as the regular room only. Obviously not working online yet. The details I saw excluded LM AoA rooms but both PO resorts look to be included.

The Gift of Magic price is the same price that I had from when I booked last summer. I am confused.

Looking through our options now. We didn't have a specific resort picked out so I'm just playing with numbers at this point. Wanted to stay at CBR originally but with all the construction I'm not sure.......How is CSR?

I was just able to modify my reservation (online) at CSR for February! My room only rate went from $218 to $174. I just went into the Disney site and searched for my dates. The offers were there so I went into my own reservation and made the change.

Good luck!

Hoping for SPD as the offer now only saves me $200 on an 11 night stay. Hurry up with the discount we have all been stressed all morning.

Meh. Ended up getting about $300 off for our February stay at CC Villas at Wilderness Lodge. I'm glad it saved us a little bit of money, but I was hoping for a bigger discount so we could upgrade to a 1 bedroom from a studio without paying too much more. Oh well!

I thought so too. And it's making me very conflicted about wanting to upgrade to YC/BC (which she said would be a slightly higher discount).
Yes. I hope higher! I am planing a epcot area resort for at least part of my trip!

So are people only getting discounts if they have the Visa?
No! These discounts are available to everyone.

I saved $98 by modifying my existing booking. Not a huge savings but a savings all the same and I get to keep my desired dates, resort and room category. Works for me!!

Looks like WL standard rooms are excluded.

So disappointed. Wonder if it's since they cut their hotel half (DVC additions) they don't need to offer discounts on thier already limited room selection. It's our favorite place!! Wonder if it's time to move on from the Lodge :(

And no priority have the Disney Visa.

Woohoo. Just switched from little mermaid at AOA to AKL for $500 more. Should I call and try to add VISA discount?

Just got on hold. Tell me my ears did not just hear "your wait time is 60 minutes." Fingers crossed they said "16"!

I feel like my CM didn't know what she was doing... clearly she didn't try to book the Disney Visa discount, she priced out the Gift of Magic. Wondering if I should call back or just stick with my TA's exclusive deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter