January Exercise Challenge!

Got in my usual lunchtime stroll :tiptoe: and weekly beating at the PT's office:crazy2: . 55 minutes brings January to 1102/1300. Hopefully I can pull it off with the travelling the next two weekends, but at least one of those trips is to see the Mouse! Yippee!!!! :cheer2::cool1:pixiedust:

32 minutes running this am brings me to 942/1500. I'll hit the gym this afternoon too I think for Seymour (I've named my favorite elliptical machine). ;)

An hour WERQ class last night brings me to:

1950/2013 :cool1:

I'm heading to the gym for 2 classes this morning so it looks like it's GOAL day for me!

An hour Strong class followed by an hour Spinning class brings me to:

2070/2013 :cutie: Made it earlier in the month than I thought I would :)

45 min run tonight gets me to 695/800.

And I'm happy to say that I've also been keeping with my goal of getting DH to do two days of exercise per week this month. He and I used to work out together in our former non-parenting lives and his took a backseat to my therapy and training in the last four years. I'm easing him in but hoping he will be up for W & D w me this fall. :)

Aaarghh....the gym fired my trainer and he was AWESOME; all of his clients that I know are upset.

I guess he must not have been selling enough supplements. :(

I'm really going to miss him plus I hate trying out new trainers, so stressful.

Oh Happy Day!! The 2013 Wine and Dine Half Marathon thread is up and running! :dance3: Whoop! Whoop!:banana::woohoo:

Who's up for it??!!:jumping1:

Oh Happy Day!! The 2013 Wine and Dine Half Marathon thread is up and running! :dance3: Whoop! Whoop!:banana::woohoo:

Who's up for it??!!:jumping1:

Me! Me! I don't know if I've posted on the thread but I did submit it as a race that I'm doing on the WISH events calendar.

But I will say I'm not 100% in yet. DH and I only get to get away for a few days each year and we are seriously considering doing something different than Disney this year (like a cruise). But chances are we will end up at the W&D, with possibly both of us running AND my sister too! See you at the pre-race party! :woohoo:

I was able to get on the elliptical for 20 minutes and the treadmill for 12 on Sunday (the Y was closing so I had to stop). I was supposed to work out on Monday but swim practice was canceled because of puke in the pool so my DD couldn't swim and I couldn't work out. I did zumba for the first time ever on Wednesday for 45 minutes and liked it. I think I'll do it every Wednesday while my DD swims. The only problem is that we need to leave before the zumba class is over so I don't get a really good cool down. I did some pilates stretches after I was done and I'm not too sore today.

Total so far this week: 77

robinb 463/750

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter