January Exercise Challenge - First Things First!

461/700
My darling two year old fairy princess shared her flu with me. I lost five days of my life. I know I won't hit my target this month. But my fluffy butt hit the elusive two mile mark on the treadmill today and jogged a full half mile with no walk intervals. So I am amped!

1095/850

!/2 hour running yesterday and 1 hour walking today.
Decided today to train for the Wine and Dine half marathon. Excited/nervous.

1095/850

!/2 hour running yesterday and 1 hour walking today.
Decided today to train for the Wine and Dine half marathon. Excited/nervous.

60 run/walking am
45 min elliptical pm yesterday
I had to move my DD's furniture today so I've been fighting driving in sleet & snow today (in the Deep South???) I have extra respect for all attempting to run in the colder places. :)
1488/1600. Thanks for hosting

1151/1200

I think I am going to make my goal! Yay! I need to start thinking what my goal will be for next month. I will be away for a week so I will need to adjust for that.

Hi! I'm going to join you in February. I do the no-buy thread on the budget board to track my finances, and Miss Bianca mentioned this thread for tracking my health.

I hope to lose my 20 lbs of baby weight... My baby is now 2 and it's time. Looking forward to it!

Updated! Congrats to everyone who is still working hard. :cool1: Two more days to add some minutes and maybe change your color for the month!!!!

QVCShopper - Welcome. I recognize your name from the BB, which is the only other board I regularly read. See you back here in a couple of days...

MrsAR - not hard to change colors. When you reply or create a new thread, there is a tool bar on the top. To the right of "Fonts" and "Sizes" is the letter A, with a drop down arrow. The drop box has all the color choices in it. You highlight the text you want to change colors, then pick a new color from the dropbox. Try it out!!!!!

We're going to need someone to host next month. Speak up if you want to give it a try. The first time I hosted, last Spring, I did it to work on my spreadsheet skills and play with the online editing as much as anything. :)

Guess what day it is guys???? It's HUMP DAAAAAAAY!

Adding a 40 min run from this morning for me and 30 min of snow shoveling for DH...

970/1500

don't think we'll make it but we sure did better than usual! :)

We're going to need someone to host next month. Speak up if you want to give it a try. The first time I hosted, last Spring, I did it to work on my spreadsheet skills and play with the online editing as much as anything. :)

If no one else volunteers I will do it. I enjoy it, but if someone else wants a chance that is ok. :)

I do not like having to wear boots to the gym anymore, this is not fun!
Anyway, adding 120 minutes since last posting......walking and some running on the treadmill, arm and leg exercises.
900/1250. So far.....

Thanks for hosting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter