January Exercise Challenge - First Things First!

45 min run/walk this morning
1267/1600
I'm doing the happy dance too. Got my magic bands in the mail yesterday. :)

Adding some riding and running over the last couple days. Thinking I am going to fall short this month, but will push thru till the end!;)

So ice and snow and single digits kept me home exercising on my day off this week. Ventured out to the gym today, finally.
Adding 150 total minutes for the week. Treadmill, arms, legs and stretching

780/1250 total so far.

I had a little bit of trouble at the gym yesterday. I was on the treadmill and 12 minutes into my run my knee starts feeling like it is going to pop. I had knee troubles a year and a half ago so I recognized the feeling. I stopped on the treadmill and just did my arms on the weights. This is very frustrating because I feel like I was really starting to get into a groove. I am not going to give up though. I am going to take a couple of days away from the treadmill and work on the stationary bike. This should be less stress on my knee.

30 min workout on Friday.

New total 275/1500

Updated!

Cathigh10 - hope a couple of days is all the knee needs :thumbsup2

BandMB - yay on 11 miles! Good for you :)

How exciting for those who are preparing for the Princess and receiving your materials....wish I was going too! Good luck, be safe and have FUN, FUN, FUN!!.

Still some calf discomfort, but I'm taking it easy. 2 mi walk with DH and the mutt today....

(Can you tell I'm having fun with the colors/sizes/smilies :laughing:????)

60 min walking
1388/1600
Looks like I might not reach my goal this month. Life got in the way.
Thanks for hosting. 2TxAgs if I knew how to make colors I would have fun too. :)

1745/2200
Thanks!

We got a break in the weather today. It was so awesome! Mike and I hit the Y and then later walked outside for over an hour. So wonderful to be outside and see the sun. The nasty temps are back tomorrow. Boo! But hopefully we will start seeing better weather and less of this brutal frigid stuff!

Not sure if I will hit my goal, but I am ok with that. I think I am going to aim for 2014 minutes each month this year and see how that goes. I am happier when I am moving and I know if I can get through February it will start getting easier as the weather starts to improve. :goodvibes

Finally got to make up a little lost time from the winter storm.

Friday: 20 min elliptical (Yaaaaaay? I was having a weird pain in my hip adductors or I would have gone longer.)

Saturday: 30 min C25K

Sunday: 60 min walk downtown

110+
1550= 1660/2400

It's looking like I may come up short this month. If I add a few classes I normally skip, I will just barely make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter