January Exercise Challenge - First Things First!

I've forgotten to share my time! 3 hours w/a personal trainer and 8 hours of Zumba. So...660 minutes.

726/1700

I was a blob this week, but my feet are beginning to feel better. Tomorrow I will get on DH's exercise bike out in the garage and pedal like a madwoman!

I have no idea how to categorize the last three days. I've definitely exercised but it's impossible to track time because I've been hiking around Disney. ;p

32 min treadmill. I signed up for a ballet class starting this Thursday. Hoping the minutes pile up! At 426/700 now!

Would love to join, but this month is at the end, will you be doing one in February?

Adding 130 more minutes, mostly walking, some arm and stretching exercises thrown in. Put in an extra 10 minutes to make sure I get to 50 %

630/1250 so far

Went to the gym Monday and worked out for 45 min. 30 min on the treadmill running/walking and 15 min weight lifting.

New Total:
185/1500

45 min run tonight brings me to 715/1500

Tomorrow my main goal is to get DH to work out, even if it is only for 10 min!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter