January Exercise Challenge - First Things First!

Yesterday:

45 min karate
30 min weapons (escrima)
60 min sword
60 min Krav Maga

Today:

30 min C25K

225+
920= 1145/2400

Soooo close to halfway! Maybe I'll go for a nice bike ride tomorrow.

Adding 120 minutes since last posting. Gym, a lot of treadmill time, some running! Lots of grunting, too when I did my arm and leg exercises, and the ever grunt worthy rotary twister. Some more walking, and that gets me to.....

500/1250. So far. 3 day weekend, so hope to add some more Monday.

Well, work and home life was very busy this week so I didn't get back to teh gym until today!

Double zumba class - 110 mins

825/1200

I really thought I had posted an update in between now and my last up date on 01/09, but can not find it. However my numbers have increased on the first page so who knows where it went, so I am going to update today I am not going to bother listing each days activity! Hope everyone is having a successful month thus far!

Getting ready to update first page.

Narnian_Princess, my total is higher than yours because you started with 920 minutes twice (see your last two posts).

I got in a nice walk today with no calf discomfort, and did some stretching 3 times during the day, so hopefully tomorrow will be good. Thanks for the feedback/advice MRS. AR and Rose. I'm also trying to be better about staying hydrated and I've had bananas the last 3 days in case it's potassium. (However, I never really had cramps, just achy)

fairymum - congrats on the 4 pounds!

Enjoy the weekend :thumbsup2

530/500

I think next month I need to set a higher goal. :cool1: I upped my exercise from 30 mins to 45 mins and sometimes 60 mins. :woohoo:

166 min run this am! (Tho I really should count the other 10 min walk cool down back to the hotel) so

670/1500

Can we count the run-around I'm getting with the cable company? :rotfl:

Let's see, Monday-Thursday was an hour each day for walking around campus and up/down stairs over and over, so 240.

Yesterday 20 min walk, today ... yeah, not so much.

260 for the week :)

I had a lot of trouble getting started this month. I kept putting off getting to the gym and finally just had to get started. I worked out on the treadmill Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat this week for 35 min each. Total of 140 minutes.

140/1500

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter