January Exercise Challenge - First Things First!

Adding 80 minutes gym, waking, leg and arm exercises, and my nemesis......rotary twister!

260/1250 so far. Had a friend complete the Disney half marathon today! WTG!

MRS AR - I had it in my head that you were one of the Disney runners this weekend? I must be mixing folks up! GOOD LUCK to all those participating in races this weekend - hang tough and have fun! I'll get the first page updated later this evening....
I am. I'm running in the morning.

MRS AR - I had it in my head that you were one of the Disney runners this weekend? I must be mixing folks up! GOOD LUCK to all those participating in races this weekend - hang tough and have fun! I'll get the first page updated later this evening....

I am. I'm running in the morning. I just had to work out the muscles after a plane ride. :)

First page updated.... We have 2 members at 50% or more already - nice job!

Everyone keep working hard. :yay::yay: If you joined and have missed updating, or haven't logged the numbers you hoped to, the month is still young and we're here to tell you - YOU CAN DO IT! Whether you reach your goal or not, the point is - you got up and exercised and those minutes were better spent than if you had not been moving.

fairymum - cool on the email about your calories burned. It's nice to see that big number, isn't it???

I walked the dog this morning and walked/ran 3 miles this afternoon. Feeling it in my shins, which had not been the case prior to my long run... Guess I'm still recovering.

Taking my son back to college tomorrow - 5 hr drive each way, so I probably won't be updating til early in the week.

Thinking about you tomorrow MRS AR. :woohoo:

262/700. 50 min body pump and 50 min U-Jam or something like that. It wasn't pretty but I did it!

fairymum - cool on the email about your calories burned. It's nice to see that big number, isn't it???

Yes, yes it is! This is the first time my health has been there to support the diet and exercise. It's been a tough road the last 2.5 years since my daughter was born. I am thankful to be making progress!

Was going to go to the gym today despite the weather, fishtailed once and then about another 50 feet down the road I nearly did a 360 so decided to head home. It's probably not worth risking my life to do something good for my body.

35 minute strength training (at home)

284/800

Gotta catch up!

Fri - 50 min zumba toning class
Sat - 85 mins hiking Tumamoc Hill and 50 min zumba class
Sun - 70 mins hiking Tumamoc Hill

715/900

Think I will raise my goal to 1200....

548/1700

I know I will not make it this month and will probably sit out next month. :sad: After a visit to the podiatrist I've been sidelined for 6-8 weeks. Going to try to come up with something different, but probably won't get up at 5 AM to do it! That's doable for me only if I know people are expecting me. Sooooo we'll just see how I do.

Congratulations to all our runners this weekend! :woohoo: Fantastic job!

417 min run this morning (I was getting my money's worth at the marathon lol)
758/1600 thanks for hosting :)

Forgot to post yesterday- fantastic run in beautiful 50 degree temps yesterday..... 55 minutes

400/1500

450/850

Yesterday couch to 5k week 2 day 2 and strength exercises
Today 40 minutes of walking plus strength exercises

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter