January Exercise Challenge - First Things First!

355/2000

100 minutes running today--the ice is all melted and it was pouring. Just loving this winter so far!

30 minute walk @ 5mph. (It's my rest day from running.) Also 50 crunches and a 45 second plank. Arm exercises with hand weights. It's a start.

I've been slacking with updating, but I'm up to 100 for the month. I think. I'm not sure how many I walked today because my FITBIT FELL OFF WHILE I WAS ON A CAMPUS TOUR OF THE SCHOOL I START IN AUGUST!!!! Ugh. I'm hoping someone turns it in to lost and found. It's a 2 hour drive over there, and I didn't realize it was missing until I got home, otherwise I'd be walking around the campus trying to get my phone to sync with it.

40 min run tonight and it actually felt pretty good! Hope tomorrow's long run is as successful! Also hoping to get DH to work out at least twice this week.

110/1500

Definitely jinxed myself! Miserable run. But it's done, 145 min with cool down and stretching.

255/1500

280/1700

I do believe I am behind schedule! Ah well. I'm still moving and that's what's important!

Another 40 on the treadmill yesterday.

250/1200

Now I need to get out f my warm bed and get on that treadmill again. It's so cold though! The kids did not have school today because of the cold.

First page updated.

Welcome to our new additions - BernardandMissBianca, Heather.Mohler, rebeccam31, lauren_elizabeth. Glad to have you join us! :cool1:

rebeccam31 - do you have a goal number that you're working towards for the month?

Figment1990 and appleorchard- GOOD FOR YOU TWO for sticking to those long runs in this crummy weather!!!!

Jilly - hope that Fitbit gets turned in and you get it back.

I'm struggling with the cold..don't want to go outside, not interested in our treadmill. Also, a bit of slump since my half (my goal for so long) is now completed and nothing big on the horizon. I'll get over it...

January 4: 25 mins BB
January 5: rest
January 6: 25 mins strength/stability work on BodyBoard
January 7: 31 mins running outside (cooooold, couldn't stand any longer!)

Prev. total, 125 + adding 81 for
206/1400

Hopefully there will be more. It's been quite cold here (as well as many other places, I know). Today's run was in the single digits, which wouldn't have been an issue if it weren't so windy. Gusts of 30mph. So it was a better call to cut it short.

255/2000

80 minutes of slogging through the melting ice and not-yet-melting ice on the roads at a blistering 18.5 minute mile pace. With YaxTrax on.

Yeah!! Who cares about your pace, you got out there in the elements! Awesome.

Updated thru this post. Sorry for missing you the first time around, mrsdrake625, but I got you now.

138/1200

It happens! Thanks for adding me.

Adding 30 minutes of elliptical because I did not want to go out in this weather to the gym!

202/900.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter