January 9th...

or try this hahaha im terrible with these linking thingss!!
<a href="http://facebook.com/p.php?id=81400294&l=001fb1fd78">

Hey everyone! I was so excited yesterday when I got my letter I did not even post on this board. Anyway, I am moving in on January 9th, like all the cool kids! Feel free to IM me anytime everyone, also I am over 21 and a girl so I am looking for roommates! ::MinnieMo

Screen name: JtotheG84
Job: Vacation Planner
Current Location: Columbia, Md

I check in January 9th, too. Feel free to IM me on AIM if you want to talk Disney: RockNRollMusic22.

Oh yeah, my mom is Jana49.
(Don't hold it against me!) ;)

Jan 9th for me!!

I have a question for you all: Are any of you going into the program with a friend or friends, or acquaintances? I'll be coming down on the 9th with my friend Ann, who will be in operations. I'm glad I'll have someone there that I know, but I am also excited to meet all my Disboards friends. :flower:

None of my friends are into it like myself. I didnt think it was possible. There are actually people in the world that dont like Disney. :confused3

Anyway, Degrassi do I finally get to put a face to the name??

Noooo! :earseek: You too know non-Disney lovers? Well, you know what this means...something must be done to convert them!! :Pinkbounc

And, yes, you'll finally be able to put a face to the name :)
My real name is Neeraja, but you and the other Disboarders can still call me degrassi26, or Neeraja, it doesn't matter to me. :flower:

Thanks, Figments and Steve :sunny: I really appreciate the nice words :flower:

Some people have a difficult time pronouncing it, but their efforts sure have produced some interesting variations of my name. :rotfl:

HAHA, try being a frat bro and being into disney as much as i am, thats def. something you don't see every day.

degrassi26 said:
Thanks, Figments and Steve :sunny: I really appreciate the nice words :flower:

Some people have a difficult time pronouncing it, but their efforts sure have produced some interesting variations of my name. :rotfl:

great now im going to nervous that I will say it wrong when I meet you hahah

Horizons16 said:
great now im going to nervous that I will say it wrong when I meet you hahah

lol, Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to practice saying it before then. :earboy2: hahah, just kidding :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter