January 9, 2014 Dream Vacation

Has an FE group been started for this sailing? And if so, is it too late too sign up? We just booked 2 possibly 3 staterooms that would be interested in participating. This will be myself and my mom's second Disney cruise (first on the the Dream), my dad's first Disney cruise, and my boyfriend and my boyfriend's parents First Cruise Ever! We are so excited to set sail in January!

Has an FE group been started for this sailing? And if so, is it too late too sign up? We just booked 2 possibly 3 staterooms that would be interested in participating. This will be myself and my mom's second Disney cruise (first on the the Dream), my dad's first Disney cruise, and my boyfriend and my boyfriend's parents First Cruise Ever! We are so excited to set sail in January!

We have a fe group going on facebook - the link is on page two of this blog but if not on fb I can put you on the list just message me
Welcome aboard!

Hello!

We will be sailing with you as well. This is our first Disney cruise, it's a birthday surprise for my son who is turning 5. He has no idea, Mickey will be calling him on his birthday with the news. :)

Sailing with my hubby & our soon to be 5 yr old son. Just sent a request to join the FB group. :thumbsup2

If you are interested in joining our FE group please join soon as we will be closing the group at the end of the day Monday... you can join through our Facebook page. Cruising soon...getting excited.:)

Hi Everyone! I just discovered this group while researching on scrapbook ideas! I don't know how I missed this!

My MIL had booked this trip for us since March/April time frame. My older DD who was 3 at the time asked her GG (My MIL) if GG can take her to meet the princesses since GG lives in FL and her best friend had just came back from WDW.

So of course the grandmother melted and booked the trip almost in speedy record. :) I am so thankful for that!

On this trip, it will be my in laws, my husband and I, and my older DD who is now 4, and my youngest DD who is way too little to remember any of this (she'll be 8 months old then).

This is my second cruise ever, and first disney cruise, first cruise ever for DH and DDs, and the in laws are veteran cruiser but not sure if they have ever gone onto any disney cruise before.

I can't go on FB right now since I'm still on work network, but I'm assuming the FE has closed? It sounds like fun though!

And!!! I'm excited about the empty cruise! More time to meet the characters for us! And maybe I'll get some time in for the spa :)

Greetings Fellow Cruisers!
I'm jennsquared's MIL that can't say no to our princesses. We have the spouses who will be wearing the GRUMPY Men Rule T-shirts - just kidding, a little bit. Needless to say I have to admit, I never knew about this site having always defaulted to another site for my cruise planning. I'm at work but I had to take a few minutes to send a request to join the facebook group and will dig into this more when I get home as I am thrilled to be going Disney with my little princesses. Look forward to hearing all your wise words of advice to make our first Disney cruise a real DREAM.

Welcome aboard to all of you!! You are going to have an amazing vacation. Biggest piece of advice I would give is to just relax and have fun! You won't be able to do everything going on, especially on a 3 night cruise, so just enjoy what you can and plan on sailing again so you can do what you missed!

Hiii, this will be our 2nd Disney Cruise (my husband and I). Our first one was a birthday surprise for him last March on the Dream - his reaction when we exited for the airport to fly down to Florida was worth all the planning but his face when Goofy called him the morning of the cruise was the icing on the cake!

This year we are surprising our families!!! I don't quite know how we are going to spring it on them yet, but I am so excited! It's a first cruise ever for all but one of them. I've been working on door magnets and thought about participating in the FE. It'll be a lot of work because I'll have to do it for 3 staterooms (8 people) and don't have a lot of free time, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

I wanted to know if there was a thread started about the FE (or if this is the place) - I wanted to gauge how many might be participating. We had no idea about door magnets or FE last year, so I don't want to be left out again! haha.
Hi all. we are cruising with you all as well. My wife Hollie, son Brady, and myself (Dan). It's late Birthday surprise for Brady. He turned 7 on Dec 15.

I just recently heard about FE and we'd love to join in the fun. As some have said, the cruise sounds pretty empty, but if anyone has started an FE group, please add us in.

I would also like a little "How To" on FE. I don't want to miss any etiquette issues. From what I understand, its kinda like a Secret Santa.

Also, this is our 3rd Disney Cruise.

Thanks, see you all in a couple weeks.
Dan
pirate:pirate:pirate:

Hi everyone. We just booked today. We just sailed on the Magic earlier this month, but decided to sail away for our 11th anniversary weekend.

It's me-Stephanie, DH-Peter, DD-Kayla (9)

Hi all! Newbies here. Just found about about this forum. So excited to go on our first Disney Cruise! My hubby, John, and I will be along for the fun as well as six of our grandchildren and their parents. We are so excited! Only a few days away.
:cool1:
Have requested acceptance on the FB page for this cruise. Is anyone participating in the fish extenders? We have grandkids who would LOVE to participate.
Thanks! :wave2:

Hi. We are new to Disney Cruise and just found out about FE. Both our kids families are bringing their fish extenders. Don't know who all is participating. Would love to find out if we can still get in on this fun adventure.
Is this being done through the FB page?
Thanks!

We have a fe group going on facebook - the link is on page two of this blog but if not on fb I can put you on the list just message me
Welcome aboard!

Oh, my! Just found this board. Is the FE group truly closed? If so is anyone interested in starting a last minute one? Just found out about fish extenders! Had no idea. :confused3 What a great fun idea!! Have six grandchildren coming along on this cruise. They would absolutely LOVE FE. :lovestruc

Less than two weeks and everyone is very excited. Actually bringing the kids with us this time :grouphug: Me, DW, DS-24, DD-21, DS-19

We just booked about two weeks ago for a guarantee balcony and ended up getting a category 4a yesterday. This will be the 5th cruise but the first for our 3 year old. Looking forward to seeing all onboard!

Hey everyone!! A week from today we will be cruising! Can't wait. Does anyone know if anyone is doing fish extenders and how I sign up??

So excited! Counting down the minutes until the big surprise :)
Does anyone know which movies are playing? Fingers crossed for Frozen and Saving Mr. Banks!

Hey everyone!! A week from today we will be cruising! Can't wait. Does anyone know if anyone is doing fish extenders and how I sign up??
There is a closed FE group as signed up through the Facebook group. If you post there you may be able to get some cabins to add you - particularly if you have children with you, but not officially adding anyone as several parties in the group have already left for FL for pre-cruise trips.

I just found out about this tonight from a friend talk about short notice - I know its only 2 days away but does anyone want to start a FE group? I have an 11 and 5 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter