• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 6, 2008- The 4-night Wonder!

While I'd love to do that, I can't find enough people to watch the kids for that long! Someday, when they're all older. . .

Yay good movies :) national treasure isn't out in NZ yet, so it will be good to see and i loved rataouille and enchanted

I leave tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

this is soo exciting :cool1: i better go and pack... see you all there :woohoo:

I just have a few hurdles to go (besides packing). . .two school days, a girl scout cookie rally (no, they did not consult me before scheduling it for the night we want to LEAVE!!!) and then we're on the ship! We switched to the Residence Inn Marriott for the night of Jan. 5th. A bit of last minute panic on how much the van would cost to park (it's just a few inches more than 20'--wow, do I drive that every day?--and that doubles the daily $12/day at the terminal), and we know the Residence Inn has hot breakfast included as well as allowing us to park free during the cruise. We'll take it!

We should be leaving around midnight Jan. 4/5th. . .countdown begins!

Hi All,

My DW and DS(3.5) can't wait for our first Dinsey Cruise. We are traveling with another family with a son the same age. Any others with 3 year olds?

Two of my DS's will be in the Oceaneer's club for part of the cruise (the 7 year old doesn't want to go, but we're trying to get him interested). My 4 year old DS LOVED the club last time when he was 3 1/2, and he can't wait to go again. He has never been in day care, so I wasn't sure how he'd handle being away from us, but he had a ball with every event (actually, I just asked him, and he said "it was awesome! we had snack time all the time!"
) Funny he should remember that, but as soon as I just mentioned the club he broke out into a big grin. He also loves the Mickey pool and can't wait to go down the slide for the first time (the CM's said last time he was too small, which he was). If your ds isn't potty trained, he can join my 2 yo in the new kiddie splash area behind the Mickey slide (wasn't there the last time we were on the Wonder 3 years ago).

I will work with my 7 yo, but I think he is reluctant because he missed out on his favorite character last time (goofy). Plus, he's been on three cruises and hasn't had the opportunity to move up to the lab, so being the oldest of the younger group might not be so much fun for him. Well, we'll see.

I posted a couple weeks ago asking if there were other 10 year old girls cruising with us. :surfweb: My daughter has been asking if we got any responses, so I thought I would ask one more time. She would love to meet someone before we leave.

Anyone???

Thanks,
Carrie

5 days till we leave and 7 days till the cruise...
ha i beat you to it today nokidz lol:cool1:

lol!

oh man, i just checked the weather forcast for January 6th, in Cape Canaveral and they called for 60% chance of rain. I hope it doesnt happen.

packing bags tonight, getting the cars ready to roll tommorrow...then zoom zoom, on the road Friday morning.....:cool1:

We're finishing our packing tonight, last minute frenzy tomorrow, then we leave Friday night at midnight!

Can't believe I'll be eating real Palo's Chocolate souffle on Sunday!! The recipe is online and I've made it, but it's so much nicer when someone else makes it for me!

we stayed away from Palo this cruise.:sad2: but will hit it on our next cruise....:thumbsup2

Heading out this afternoon... weather looks good for Sunday... 76 degrees with less than 10 percent chance of rain!!!!

We're on deck 7 - "A Prince and his four Princess' of their first Disney Cruise".

Ken

we are in St. Augustine Fl after driving all night Friday night. Something like 23 hours in total. One more waky, then off to the Wonder.!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter