JANUARY 5th 2008

Yes--it's coming right up!!

After all this planning, my hubby is not coming along on this trip :sad1: :sad1:

He's staying here to care for his mother and the various arrangements that need to be made for her. (Just had hip surgery)

I'm still going with my 19yo daughter, though!

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone had a fun and safe day. Too bad I have to go to work in the morning. Oh well, at least I leave for the World this weekend.:cool1:

Oooooo ... Have fun at WDW. Can't believe it's time to go already!

See you on the ship in January!

Starting to be a bit concerned, what documents are people talking about receiving? Was there something else that was supposed to come in the mail? My FIL booked this cruise for my wife and me through the DVC.

Hi HuskerMickey.

You should be getting documents (with luggage tags and a form to fill out for visiting the Bahamas) in the mail. It takes a few days extra to get them if you go through a travel agent, but you should get them soon. If not, give your TA a call.

P.S. I'm a husker too. :santa:

After freaking out a bit yesterday, we finally got my FIL to call the Disney Vacation Club (since they refuse to speak to my wife and me) and they actually showed up yesterday. However, it was nice knowing the UPS tracking number so we at least knew they were being delivered.

Hopefully getting off work early today, I can't believe I will have 2 weeks off!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe new years and see ya on the cruise!

This is crap, guys. Today, I have gotten the stomach virus. At least that's what I think it is. It's painful, and the temp. keeps changing on me. And we leave at five in the morning Tuesday; I work tomorrow, too. This is not good...

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and got everything they wanted. As I indicated in my first post, my twin daughters are on this cruise with us. They are 13 and this is their second time at the Stack. (The first time was last September). They are beside themselves with excitement about going again.

We'll all be getting on the boat before you know it.

Maleficent, I hope you are feeling better by now. I had been sick the last few days too, but I'm glad to get it out of the way before the cruise.

I am so excited to get to go where it's warm and where there are palm trees. It has been so bitterly cold here in Nebraska.

There will be four of us now on this cruise ... My mom is coming along with me and the kids (DD-11 & DS-9). If you recognize me onboard from my picture above, stop and say hi.

See you in 6 days!

This is it guys! Only 5 days left! We're going to the Tournament of Roses parade since DS is marching in the Tournament of Roses Honor Band - whoo hooo! Then, we're flying out on the 2nd to WDW 'til we get on the ship!! I'm so excited I could burst!! See you all there! :cool1:

For an update: I passed out this morning once or twice, but I'm getting better. My mom's sick now, too, though.

But we leave in a few hours! At four or five o'clock, we're on the way out the door! WoO hOo!!!

For an update: I passed out this morning once or twice, but I'm getting better. My mom's sick now, too, though.

But we leave in a few hours! At four or five o'clock, we're on the way out the door! WoO hOo!!!

My goodness! I hope you are all better before boarding!

Happy New Year everyone!

A cruise to warm, tropical beaches -- What a way to start a brand new year off right!!!!

Hey,
I am at the airport hotel. Staying overnight. going to Disney World tomarrow.
See ya soon!!:rotfl:

Well, about 36 hours from now and we'll be at the airport! It's getting closer and closer. Now, I have to go an pack!

Well I am up and headed to the airport now for my flight to Florida! See you all on Saturday!!!

Happy cruising!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter