January 5-8, 2017; 3-nights of Magic to Castaway Cay

Im sorry, I forgot to thank you Disney516 for knowing how to set this up & doing it.

Thank you for taking the time.

Alright, it appears it will only be 3 of us participating because I haven't heard from anyone else.

*Fulton/Bailey Family: 2 adults, 1 toddler (3 years old). Room 8034 M
*Sherri and Christian (age 12) Cabin 2146
*Brancazio party- Ethan, Taylor, and Courtney (young 20's) Cabin 7623

If you would like, it may be helpful to share the favorite characters of those in your party. :)

@Fulton Family @normajean826

Thanks for the info & follow up.....our grandson likes Mickey, Lightening McQueen, Chase...any Superhero. Our daughter picked Spider-Man for his fish extender. I'm a Cinderella or Tiana girl. My husband is a Mickey, Ironman, The Vision kind of guy.

Disney516, which group is you?

Getting so excited! Can't wait for cruise!

Great, thank you! :) We're the Brancazio party. I like Belle, Donald, and Rapunzel. My sister, Courtney, likes Elsa and Cinderella. Ethan likes Marvel characters (especially Hulk) and Star Wars.

Hello, good morning. My family and I will be going on this cruise. We are very excited! It will be myself, Elena (34), My husband, Pedro (34) and our son who is celebrating his birthday, Matthew (6). I know this is very last minute. I've participated in 2 other FE's before and would like to participate in this one if possible. :) I see there are only about 4 cabins participating so far, which makes it much easier. The FE's I have participated in the past have both been very large. My favorite character is Ariel from the little mermaid and I now have a new found love for Moana. My husband loves the Hulk and Bruce from nemo and my son loves Star Wars and anything Marvel. We are in cabin number 2605. Please let me know if it is possible to join. Thank you!!

Yes, there are only four groups! Since it's a small size, I didn't make a document for the groups.

***Cabin 7623- Ethan (25-Star Wars and Marvel characters esp. Hulk), Courtney (25- likes Elsa and Cinderella), and Taylor (22- likes Belle, Donald, and Rapunzel)
***Cabin 2146- Sherri and Christian (12)
***Cabin 8034M- 2 adults (Cinderella/Tiana and Mickey/Ironman) and 1 toddler (3-Mickey, Lightning McQueen, Superheroes)
***Cabin 2605- Elena (34-Ariel/Moana), Pedro (34-Hulk/Bruce from Finding Nemo), and Matthew (6-Star Wars/Marvel..CELEBRATING BIRTHDAY)

@normajean826 @Fulton Family @Enp5413

Sorry! I must have missed the notification that there had been replies to this post is it too late to join in? We're staying in 2583

Sorry! I must have missed the notification that there had been replies to this post is it too late to join in? We're staying in 2583

I could easily add you based on the gifts I am giving, but I know some groups may have finalized their gifts already, so it would be up to the other groups as well. @normajean826 @Fulton Family @Enp5413
Just in case, how many are in your party, ages, and fave characters?

We're a group of 4 - Yami (58), Eli (60), Steph (30) and Jayce (4) no preference on characters for the adults, the little one loves anything Mickey, Cars, Avengers, Star Wars, Jake, basically anything lol Would love for my little guy Jayce to participate if adding 4 more is too last minute, maybe we can just add him?

We're a group of 4 - Yami (58), Eli (60), Steph (30) and Jayce (4) no preference on characters for the adults, the little one loves anything Mickey, Cars, Avengers, Star Wars, Jake, basically anything lol Would love for my little guy Jayce to participate if adding 4 more is too last minute, maybe we can just add him?

I will exchange with your family. :) However, since others haven't replied, I'm not sure if they will be since it's last minute.

We r in! Sorry for late reply, I had to go to Iowa to pick up grandson for trip. We r soooo excited! We r leaving tomorrow to spend a couple of days in Miami first.

See everyone on ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter