• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 5-8, 2017; 3-nights of Magic to Castaway Cay

Hello! Yes...there will be an FE. I will attach a link later this evening. Yeay! I'm glad you want to participate!

I'll be on this cruise as well! Would love to participate in a FE...were a group of 4 (3 adults 1 child) and I have some family going as well who would like to participate as well (2 adults, 2 children)

Hello, My husband & I are taking our grandson on his first Disney Cruise (& his first cruise ever (3yr old)). It will also be our first Disney Cruise. I ready about the Fish Extenders & we have purchased ours. Please add us to any thread/link for the Jan. 05 - 08 2017. Should we be putting our Cabin #'s on so we know where people are? Let us know how everything works with FE's. It sounds fun & we want to participate.

Thanks, Looking forward to meeting you all.

Felicia

Hello, Can anyone tell me if I did join the thread correctly? When will we find out how many gifts to purchase? I'm new to this so I could use some guidance.

Thanks, Felicia

This belongs on the main Cruise Meet board.

Hello Princess Shmoo, you helped me by guiding me to the correct way to join the thread. I haven't received any other information on the FE. I had requested some info on how the entire FE process works from someone who has done this. I'm reaching out to you because it seemed you have done this plenty of times. When should we post cabin #s & age of grandson? When will we when will we find out how many FE's to purchase? I'm getting a little anxious because I'm one of those who likes to be prepared (not a last minute type of person) but also because we are actually leaving early to spend time in Miami before cruise.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Felicia

This belongs on the main Cruise Meet board.

Hello Princess Shmoo, you helped me by guiding me to the correct way to join the thread. I haven't received any other information on the FE. I had requested some info on how the entire FE process works from someone who has done this. I'm reaching out to you because it seemed you have done this plenty of times. When should we post cabin #s & age of grandson? When will we when will we find out how many FE's to purchase? I'm getting a little anxious because I'm one of those who likes to be prepared (not a last minute type of person) but also because we are actually leaving early to spend time in Miami before cruise.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Felicia

How do I get on the Main Link Board?

Hello! Yes...there will be an FE. I will attach a link later this evening. Yeay! I'm glad you want to participate!

Good morning, I've made several attempts to find out information on joining FE. I'm new to this. I see replies to some & not to others. I'm one who hasn't received a confirmation so once again how do I join correctly & when do we receive information about how many FE's to purchase & rm #'s?
Thank you

Good morning, I've made several attempts to find out information on joining FE. I'm new to this. I see replies to some & not to others. I'm one who hasn't received a confirmation so once again how do I join correctly & when do we receive information about how many FE's to purchase & rm #'s?
Thank you
Good morning
Can you help me find the link for the FE thank you

Good morning
Can you help me find the link for the FE thank you

Sorry Normajean826; I am new at this & I haven't received any feedback on requests for information. Which is a little upsetting as I have purchased items to give away. I'm sure we will find some kids on our deck who will appreciate them.

I am willing to put together an FE exchange if others are interested. Just let me know and I will create a google doc for everyone to fill out about the members in their room!

We would love to participate.......bringing our grandson on his first cruise.
Fulton/Bailey Party of 3......2 Adults 1 Toddler (3 yrs old)...Stateroom 8034M.
Let me know if you need more info.....I will keep an eye out for your list.

Thank you, Felicia

I am willing to put together an FE exchange if others are interested. Just let me know and I will create a google doc for everyone to fill out about the members in their room!
Please include me in the fe
Sherri
Cristian (12)
Great to hear @Fulton Family :) Are you still wanting to participate? @SugarRush86 @firegal21 @Rosie Abary @normajean826
Great to hear @Fulton Family :) Are you still wanting to participate? @SugarRush86 @firegal21 @Rosie Abary @normajean826
Please include me and my son in the FE
sherri
Cristian(12)
Cabin 2146
Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter