January 5, 2014 ~ DREAM Cruise to Bahamas

We are using Space Port Transport. I saw some good reviews on the Dis for them recently, so we decided to give them a try.

That's who we are going with too!!!! I just finished making the reservation and spoke with Carrie. Hopefully this will work out smoothly but I did not want to deal with renting a car and it was less expensive than the Disney Transfers. I am getting so excited...work has been a beast lately and I am so ready for a break:thumbsup2:woohoo:

Now how many?!?

57 days!!! It's getting closer and closer!! Working in getting my fish extender gifts! Can't wait! I was wondering as it gets closer if more people sign up for the fish extenders is there a cut off point or can there be 50 people on our list?

57 days!!! It's getting closer and closer!! Working in getting my fish extender gifts! Can't wait! I was wondering as it gets closer if more people sign up for the fish extenders is there a cut off point or can there be 50 people on our list?

When I had volunteered to set up the FE I had indicated that I would like to have a closing date. Since no one opposed I figured it would be okay. I also was hoping to keep the group down to 20 staterooms before splitting it up simply for the sake of those traveling and needing to bring their items (and take them back) via air (me:rotfl2:). Since it doesn't look like were are even going to be close to 20 rooms, I don't think we need to worry about that. As far as closing, I would like to close it on December 1st if there is no objection. I figure that way if people are making items, they will know how many they need, before they get bogged down with the holiday season and all that it encompasses. Comments welcome!:thumbsup2

I think that sounds great. I have been working on mine little by little, but wondering how many I would need in the end.

First snow of the season today:scared1: I was hoping it would hold off a little longer...oh well!!!:sad1: January can't come soon enough!:dance3:

First snow of the season today:scared1: I was hoping it would hold off a little longer...oh well!!!:sad1: January can't come soon enough!:dance3:

Hey Ready to go, where in Wisconsin do you live - I'm in Gurnee. I see SSKEM is also from Illinois too! Nice to see there will be some neighbors on this ship. With the temps it's been around here and already our first snowfall, I can't wait to leave in...52 Days!!!

Hey Ready to go, where in Wisconsin do you live - I'm in Gurnee. I see SSKEM is also from Illinois too! Nice to see there will be some neighbors on this ship. With the temps it's been around here and already our first snowfall, I can't wait to leave in...52 Days!!!

Hi disbride713: That is funny! We live in Oak Creek, between Milwaukee and Racine. I know Gurnee well, as we often road trip there to Gurnee Mills. I guess there will be a bunch of us hoping for warm weather!:joker: Are you going earlier or staying after the cruise to take in Disney or Universal? I hate paying airfare so whenever we have to pay to fly, we figure we need to make an extended trip (well at least seven days) out of it. Are you flying out of Chicago? My name is Diane by the way.

disbride713 said:

I want to go NOW!!!!!!! I am so done with Illinois weather! Mickey, take me away!

Hi disbride713: That is funny! We live in Oak Creek, between Milwaukee and Racine. I know Gurnee well, as we often road trip there to Gurnee Mills. I guess there will be a bunch of us hoping for warm weather!:joker: Are you going earlier or staying after the cruise to take in Disney or Universal? I hate paying airfare so whenever we have to pay to fly, we figure we need to make an extended trip (well at least seven days) out of it. Are you flying out of Chicago? My name is Diane by the way.

I'm five minutes from the mills but rarely go. We're going ahead of the cruise and visiting Universal this time. We almost always fly out of O'Hare, because going out of Milwaukee only connects via O'Hare and we're in between the 2.

Are you planning to do any excursions on the cruise?

Sally

I am also from Illinois :) we live in Morris I think it's about an hour and half from you!

We are using Space Port Transport. I saw some good reviews on the Dis for them recently, so we decided to give them a try.

Sara, we have a reservation with them and I just asked how they wanted us to pay....all at once or half on each leg of the trip, and Cari said it was up to us:confused3 Did you get any definitive answer?

Sara, we have a reservation with them and I just asked how they wanted us to pay....all at once or half on each leg of the trip, and Cari said it was up to us:confused3 Did you get any definitive answer?

I didn't even think to ask. I guess I just assumed we'd pay the whole thing at once since booking round trip is less then twice the cost of a one way. We've never used private transportation before, so I'm new to that part of it!

We use ME for our resort stays, so I assumed we'd use Disney transportation for the cruise too, but when I ended up being able to get a 10:30 PAT, I decided we might as well take advantage of it and board early.

So funny that several of us live within a couple hours of each other! I guess that's because this is the area you really want to get away from in January!

Hi all!

I am so sorry but we aren't going to be able to participate in the FE afterall. We recently sold our home and it looks like we will be moving before our trip, so I just have too much on my plate right now. I removed us from the spreadsheet. Again, I apologize.

Sincerely,
Mel

Hi! We are from Illinois too but moving to Kenosha!

Hi! We are from Illinois too but moving to Kenosha!

:wave2::wave2: Welcome Mel and family to Wisconsin!!!! Sorry to hear you had to pull out of the fish extender...Wow so when are you moving? Before the cruise?? You will like Kenosha...It has Frank's diner featured on Drive in's, Dives and Diners (or whatever it is called). Their garbage plate is the best!:thumbsup2 You too, will be near Gurnee Mills soon!!!! Make sure you come to Milwaukee so you can do the free Miller Tour and Sprecher also has a great tour (burp) LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter