• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 4, 2014 Fantasy, Trust, and Pixie Dust!

just wanted to hop in and say hope everyone is having a good summer. School is about to start here in less than 2 weeks :( i really like it when my son is home with me. It is so nice to see the days clicking down quickly until our cruise though.
MNSSHP in October then a week at BLT for Thanksgiving. I need my Disney fix!:cool1:

Interested in joining the FE, this is our first Disney Cruse. Can we still post here? Tried to join the FB group, and never heard anything.

Sorry about not adding you on Facebook! I have lie rally been on vacation for like 3 weeks. Up in a cabin for a week, then d23 and Disneyland and now tahoe! I will be sure to add you when I get home. :-)

so with the new non-smoking policy, smoking on your verandah is a no-no right ?

I don't smoke but i was looking forward to a cigar on it

so with the new non-smoking policy, smoking on your verandah is a no-no right ?

I don't smoke but i was looking forward to a cigar on it

Right. The policy is no smoking on the verandahs after November something. Can't remember the date. After that only the designated smoking areas will be used.

Hi Everyone! I'm just getting into the final planning stages for our cruise so I thought I would finally introduce myself. Our group will be a total of 11 people: Myself, my mom and dad, my sister, her husband and her 3 y/o daughter, my two brothers, 20 & 15, my brother's friend, 14, and my aunt and grandmother. I'm 25/f, the middle child, and the planner (and control freak:)) of the group, so I'm pretty much the one in charge of making sure our vacation is perfect. :surfweb:

I am so glad I stumbled upon this site! It has been an incredible help in planning our cruise & our entire Orlando vacation! This will be our third family cruise, but the first for some of the newer members of the clan. (But the first for all on one of the new ships!) This site has given me so much info that I never knew before and I think it'll make the experience immensely better! :cool1:

We will also be hitting WDW after the cruise! :banana:

Hi Everyone! I'm just getting into the final planning stages for our cruise so I thought I would finally introduce myself. Our group will be a total of 11 people: Myself, my mom and dad, my sister, her husband and her 3 y/o daughter, my two brothers, 20 & 15, my brother's friend, 14, and my aunt and grandmother. I'm 25/f, the middle child, and the planner (and control freak:)) of the group, so I'm pretty much the one in charge of making sure our vacation is perfect. :surfweb:

I am so glad I stumbled upon this site! It has been an incredible help in planning our cruise & our entire Orlando vacation! This will be our third family cruise, but the first for some of the newer members of the clan. (But the first for all on one of the new ships!) This site has given me so much info that I never knew before and I think it'll make the experience immensely better! :cool1:

We will also be hitting WDW after the cruise! :banana:

Welcome! :)

Got a quick question for you guys.

I have the ground transfer on my cruise (paid for the transfer already) because we are going to just stay at the airport the night before. IF we decide to stay at a resort in WDW would I be able to get a transfer from my resort to the cruise line off of my resort reservation, and in turn cancel the one I have on my cruise reservation (thus saving me 150$)? Or would I still have to pay to get from WDW to the port ?

Pikezh: If your transfers are with DCL from the airport, just call DCL and change the pick up location to your WDW resort. There is no free transportation from the resorts except back to the airport and the DCL transportation is the same whether from WDW or the airport.

Congrats on being paid in full - a good feeling, isn't it???

Pikezh: If your transfers are with DCL from the airport, just call DCL and change the pick up location to your WDW resort. There is no free transportation from the resorts except back to the airport and the DCL transportation is the same whether from WDW or the airport.

Well that stinks.... If we stayed at WDW would they take us from the resort to the port? Or would we still go to the airport?

Congrats on being paid in full - a good feeling, isn't it???
I am pretty pumped about it :D

You can get free WDW transportation to and from the airport.

You can pay for DCL transportation to and from the airport and port and to and from WDW and port. Those are DCL transfers and you can add them on the DCL page in your account.

You can get free WDW transportation to and from the airport.

You can pay for DCL transportation to and from the airport and port and to and from WDW and port. Those are DCL transfers and you can add them on the DCL page in your account.

Yeah, I already have the DCL transfer paid for and all, I was just hoping that if I was coming from WDW I could snag it for free. But no biggie.

:cool1:
Paid in full and on-line check in is complete! Excursions booked, Palo brunch and dinner booked, and PAT of 10:30 am! To say that we are excited is an understatement!

Monday begins the countdown from 100 days til departure...let's get excited! Can't wait to meet everyone! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter