January 30th - February 7th - Anyone else going that week?

ReneeDisney

Off to Neverland.....
Hi!

I just booked our winter vacation to WDW and I am very excited!

We arrive on Saturday, January 30th and stay for 8 wonderful and tropical nights at the Polynesian!

Let's hope for great weather and lots of magic!!! :)

Anyone else be there this week???

Hi!

I just booked our winter vacation to WDW and I am very excited!

We arrive on Saturday, January 30th and stay for 8 wonderful and tropical nights at the Polynesian!

Let's hope for great weather and lots of magic!!! :)

Anyone else be there this week???

You can check the thread February 2010 and have your name added to the list. Lots of people going.

Yeah... glad to see some other Diser's will be at WDW the same week as us! Let's hope for warm weather... sunshine and blue skies!!! :)

Hi Renee! I'll also be at the Poly for some of your days. I can't wait to return! And I definitely want sunny, warm and blue skies this trip!

We will be there those same dates at WL. Hoping for warm sunny weather and LOW crowds!

We will be at AK January 29 thru February 6...I can't wait to be in Disney...bring on the nice weather;)

My dh and I will be at Wilderness Lodge Feb. 1-8...that is if it stops snowing here so we can get to the airport!! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter