January 30, 2011 Wonder Mexican Riviera ANYONE OUT THERE????

so far it looks like it will be 66 degrees and partly sunny on the 29th and 70 and sunny on our sail day! i will take that forecast anyday over the 20 degree weather here!:beach:

so far it looks like it will be 66 degrees and partly sunny on the 29th and 70 and sunny on our sail day! i will take that forecast anyday over the 20 degree weather here!:beach:

Yes, it has been in the 70s and sunny here this week-let's hope it continues!

Eh. Here in good old Wisconsin it was two degrees today. We will sure be glad to get out of the cold and into the warm!

UGHHHHHHHHHHH. It is suppose to snow up to 5 inches here today. I have to go to work (35 miles away). Can't wait for the sun! 8 more days tilll we leave for LA!

UGHHHHHHHHHHH. It is suppose to snow up to 5 inches here today. I have to go to work (35 miles away). Can't wait for the sun! 8 more days tilll we leave for LA!

It can snow here as much as it wants to, as long as it does not snow on the 29th until we are airborne! :angel:

You will all be soo happy when you see the weather forecast for the Mexican Riviera!! I just looked up the weather and it will be in the upper 70's and low 80's.:cool2:.. no signs of rain... let's keep our fingers crossed. I am still scared about the motion sickness.:sick: praying for calm waters:worship:

Just be sure to bring some long sleeves and a some type of jacket, it's supposed to be upper 60s here during the day and 40s at night. It will warm up as we head south but will be windy and cool on the water to and from Mexico. On the last MR cruises people were caught off guard and the gift shop completely sold out of hoodies and sweatshirts.

Just be sure to bring some long sleeves and a some type of jacket, it's supposed to be upper 60s here during the day and 40s at night. It will warm up as we head south but will be windy and cool on the water to and from Mexico. On the last MR cruises people were caught off guard and the gift shop completely sold out of hoodies and sweatshirts.

No problem with that here. We will be have our "foul weather" gear on as we leave Seattle on Saturday.
I have a question about formal pictures. Do you need to make an appointment?

To the ? above...there are stations around for pictures before or after dinner. The longest line we had to wait in was maybe 5 minutes! The pictures are really nice-love the pics where they add in characters!

1 week till we leave for LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

We had a level 2 snow emergency last night. No school today for the kids. I am soooooooooooooooo ready to leave OHIO!

Ok, I am so tempted to drive down to the port today, the problem is that it's Friday and the L.A. Traffic will be horrendous:scared1: At least the people on the PC cruise got a gorgeous welcome, it's a beautiful sunny 76 degree day here today. I pray it's the same for you guys too:goodvibes

I have made a FE map using the ship's deck plan with a list of everyone's information. I think this will make it much easier to find the cabins (I have heard it can be confusing). I don't think it can be posted on the boards, so if you can PM me with your e-mail address, I will send you the map. When you get the map, please double check that your information is correct.

here is a link to the wonder which just landed this am. I saw it on the 5 am news today. It really is here!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/01/the-disney-wonder-arrives-in-los-angeles/

If anyone wants a free ticket to a harbor cruise in Long Beach, let me know- send me a message thru disboards. We took my nephews last week but the ticket was a groupon and there is one left we didn't use. It is worth $12 and expires Feb 10th. It is just a 45 minute cruise around Long Beach harbor leaving from the Aquarium and past the Queen Mary. My 13 year old got a little bored but my 4 and 6 year old nephews enjoyed it which is just due to their difference in ages.

We are looking forward to meeting you all.

We are no longer going to Mazatlan.

here is the thread;

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2639510

I checked my reservation online, I didn't call, but the online now says we are going to Cabo on Tuesday, Puerto Vallarta remains on Wednesday, Thursday is now a sea day and we return again to Cabo on Friday which is the same as before.

I am bummed out as we had reserved a private tour, not with the ship, and I gave a deposit and we were looking forward to it. I didn't have anything reserved for Cabo as I thought we would just look around the rocks and the flea market. What excursions are you all planning for Cabo as we need to find something for the other Cabo day.

What excursions are you all planning for Cabo as we need to find something for the other Cabo day.

I'm not sure what to do on the second Cabo day either. We had planned to do the Coastal Highlights tour while in Cabo, so maybe we will do that our first Cabo day, and maybe use the second Cabo day to shop and walk around on our own.

I'm not exactly thrilled to see the same port twice, but its still going to be loads of fun :banana:

I hope this doesn't throw a wrench into anyone's spa or Palo reservations. Honestly for us, the ports don't matter so much as I am just looking forward to relaxing:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter