January 30, 2011 Wonder Mexican Riviera ANYONE OUT THERE????

Does anyone know our theme night schedule yet? Or does anyone know how we can find out? only 18 DAYS!!:cool1:

I'm not positive, but somewhere I read:
Night 2 is formal night
Night 4 is pirate
Night 6 is semi-formal

Don't hold me to that, I could be totally wrong!

I've talked DH into rebooking for next year:banana: We are going to Hawaii in Oct. For our 10th anniversary, so I pushed the cruise back to February to give the budget a break. Anyone want to join us? Let's do the 'Wonderful' Mexican Riviera thing again next year!!!

we won't be cruising with y'all. I had a medical emergency come up. :scared1:

Have a great cruise :cool1:

but with God's grace & a GREAT medical team, I'll be on another DCL adventure when I am back in good health.

THANKS for all the good wishes :lovestruc

I've talked DH into rebooking for next year:banana: We are going to Hawaii in Oct. For our 10th anniversary, so I pushed the cruise back to February to give the budget a break. Anyone want to join us? Let's do the 'Wonderful' Mexican Riviera thing again next year!!!

Heck, I'm hoping that they do KSF again for the May Alaskan cruises.:rotfl2: Right now there are rooms in every single category available. If not KSF, I'm wondering if they will be offering them soon under the restricted fares that they announced they would be offering. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Are you going to rebook while on the Wonder?

Is anyone else booking a cruise while onboard?

Jaybirdsmom

We have a 7 and 3 year old DD. Anyone else have children around that age? Would love to have them all meet!
:hippie:

Actually, we have a 7 year old daughter in our room, but we are traveling with about 25 other people. In our group we have another 7 year old girl, a 5 year old boy, a 6 year old boy, a 6 year old girl, and a 5 year old girl.

I can't speak for anyone else in our party but I know our daughter would love to make some new friends on board.

has anyone heard anything about the kids cove? my DH heard some say it is like a cave... not that cave's are bad. Just wondering.

Jaybirdsmom we will have to figure something out closer to departure:cutie:

We plan to rebook onboard...the Dream in March 2012.

WUVTIGGER-Best wishes for a speedy recovery! We will miss you!

Wuv Tigger, your family will be missed and we are praying for quick healing-Hopefully we can get together again next year.

[/QUOTE I can't speak for anyone else in our party but I know our daughter would love to make some new friends on board.

My kids are 6 (DS) and 3 1/2 (DD) and they are very excited to play in the clubs!

Are you going to rebook while on the Wonder?

Is anyone else booking a cruise while onboard

Yes! We are rebooking for the MR next year, but the Feb 12th sailing.[/QUOTE]

FINAL (hopefully) UPDATED FE LIST

stinkerbe11: Room 5520, 2 adults, ds(6), dd(3.5) tree nut allergy
2littlegirls: Room 2633, 2adults, dd(4), dd(3)
dllocals: Room 8008, 2 adults, dd(11),dd(8)
ssawka: Room 7628, 2 adults, dd(9) gluten-free, items geared toward younger child.
rrbar: Room 2105, 2 adults, ds(13), ds(15)
Shoppingstaceysmom: Room 6135, 3 adults
Tiff@DL: Room 6089, 2 adults
Mar@DL: Room 6085(adults), 6081(kids) 2 adults, dd(15), dd(13)
rhinosbiggestfan: Rooms 6608 and 6609, 2 adults, ds(13), dd(8), ds(5), ds(2), dd(15)
aldarowa: Room 5140, 2 adults, dd(10)
simbasmom2: Room 6032, 2 adults, dd(14), dd(10)
moffboyz2: Room 6532, 2 adults, ds(10) peanut, tree nut allergies, ds(5) peanut, tree nut, milk, egg allergies.
jaybirdsmom: Room 2043, 2 adults, dd(7).

I need your stateroom numbers and don't forget to include any pertinent information such as allergies, special requests etc...

My DD is 9, but as I mentioned a while ago, she has cognitive disabilities, so she actually acts much younger. She loves hanging out with kids of all ages though!

We are not going to rebook on board because we are DVC members and plan to only cruise on occasion. I told DW, we are not renting our points every year to go on a cruise. ;)

We will rebook on board because you get more obc and you can change the date that you want to go.

In 2 weeks from now i will fly to LA for a 13 hours flyed. And 9 hours later then here in europe. But i'm so glad to go on the wonder.:banana:

Is anyone familiar with the port or the area around the Double Tree? I arranged for a car to pick us up at the airport on the 29th, and have asked them to stop by a liquor store for me. They charge $20 for an extra stop, so I was just wondering if that is my best option, or if anyone knew of a liquor store within walking distance of either the port or the Double Tree?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter