January 30/2010 or Feb 27/2010 Eastern

princess kates mum

Earning My Ears
Which one do you prefer.
Just thinking if we go in Feb the weather might be warmer. Would spend a couple of days in Florida before we cruise. Also warmer on the islands.
What do you think? DD12 wants to do jan 30 as she will turn 13 that day.
Dh and I just want good weather.

No way to really tell. January and February tend to be much cheaper since kids are in school and the weather is a gamble.
However, you on the Eastern, you go further south, so your chances for acceptable weather are greater than the Western.

We are already booked on the Feb 27th, 2010 eastern. We did a cruise over valentines day a few years ago and the weather was great.

your daughter will turn 13 on jan 30 i will turn 40 on that day. well i was in st thomas and st martin on jan 15 and 16 th this year and the weather was in the mid 80"s. in florida sometimes it can be nice and sometimes it can be cold.
you never know.

I looked at the same dates a while ago. We're going to book the Feb 27 cruise when we're onboard in April this year. :cool1:

I've been wondering the same thing - whether to go in Jan or Feb 2010 to do the Western. Looking at Jan 23 v. Feb 20. Which month is more likely to have smooth seas?

We did the Eastern in Jan 08 and had a great time, Castaway Cay was a little chilly but we swam anyway. I think both the Eastern and Western go equally far south, BTW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter