January 30, 2005 Anyone?

I will try to get to home depot to get the mickey stickers. Because I pack everything I may need even for say 5 seconds we'll all probably have a carry on or 2 or 3. LOL.

pirate: pirate: :wave2:

Hey gals!

Thanks to everyone who sent me their info. I'm going to post it in just a little while, after I get it all compiled! Yippee!! :cool1: :cool1:

Some things to remember....if you HAVE A CHANCE (and I stress IF), go to Home Depot and pick up a MM color card to pin, tape, or whatever to you, your luggage, or whatever so we can recognize each other. If you girls want to specify a color, post it here.

Also, let's try and look for each other, however brief it may be, at the terminal and/or Sail-Away party. Even if it's just a brief moment to stop and say hello before jetting off to something/somewhere else, at least we'll have said hello.

Don't forget this too--some of you are wanting to meet at the Cove on Monday a.m. around 9! :D

It's going to be a fun trip girls! Lots of sun and pixie dust for calm seas and an easy docking at CC....

See you all in FOUR DAYS! Deb :cool1: :cool1:

Okay, gals...here's what I have so far tonight....Deb :cool1: :cool1:
"Liholi" - Lisa Holifield - Cabin# 2612

MB Canada Mom - Lindy, Rob (dh), Danielle (dd - age 5), Ryan (ds - age 3) - Cabin #7548

Arlenesp - Richard and I - Cabin# 6596 (We will be hard to miss at the port as he was instructed to ride his scooter onboard rather than take it apart and placed witht he luggage. So look for a pooh shaped couple checking in at the castaway club side.)

Nanarn - Kathy & husband - Cabin# 6542

Nala1128 - Fitzpatricks - Cabin# 6042 (I will be the 5'2 brunette with the Little Mermaid tatoo on my right calf!!!)

Sumfum - Tomi, dds - Morgan(12), Robyn(7) - Cabin# 5024

Thunderrd - Debi, DH, 2 boys

Chrissiereiss - Reiss family - Cabin# 2026

dcanoli - Debbie, Greg (DH), Tony (DS-8), Josh (DS-5); Iris (MIL), Jerry (FIL) - Cabin# 2084, 2082

bj's_mom - Julie and Clint, Bailey is 5 years old (she just turned 5 today!)
Jack is 2 years old - Cabin# 8574

Robin and Kathy - You guys are about to leave, right? :Pinkbounc Have a very safe and pleasant trip and have fun at WDW! See you soon!

The rest of us still have a few days to go, so we have a few more days to pack and plan.

Thanks for collecting and posting all the "crew" info Deb! :goodvibes I'll try to go by HD and get a mickey chip too. It ALWAYS happens to me, but things seem to go haywire for me a few days before vacation, at home and at work. Today, for instance. Hoping tomorrow will be a little better.

Nala1128 we stayed in cabin 6064 last time which was right at the midship elevators and the stirs go right down to the kids clubs. Great location. We're going to be down near the laundry room.
I believe the official color is alien green for the dis head at home depot.

Okay, Alien Green, it is then! Yippee! Details are nailed down, and the countdown is officially on!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:worship: Ok!!! It is 10pm(Tuesday) and we just returned from the hospital, and we are a GO for tomorrow am. Time to start packing!! Thanks so much for the Prayers and pixie dust. FIL will be in hospital for another 2-3 days but is sooo much better (He was very upset we were not packed at this point as he knows I am always done 2 days ahead) Of course at 82, Anything can happen, but I feel much better about leaving now and so does my dh. I am starting to pack and have been on the phone with dd and ddil.(We did not say anything to the dgks, they knew "3-pop" was sick, but not that we might cancel).

Will print out Deb's list and take it with me and will go to the coffee at the cove at 9am on monday. I haven't had a chance to go and get alien green but the dgks will have those loud alien t-shirts on when we board (disney transfers). I wil be looking for the "poly" crew also.

Wishing you all a great and exciting rest of the wk, good weather, and lots of pixie dust!!! Thanks so much again Kathy

Deb:
Thank for putting together and posting the list.

Kathy, glad to hear that things are wel, and you will be going after all!!!

So far flight looks to be on time. :worship: The kids are so excited! I can't imagine how many time I will hear "Mom when are we gonna be there???", along with the ever popular "Are we there yet".

Was unable to make it to HD, but I will be on the lookout for all of you. Hope to see the Poly people even sooner!!!

Pixie dust for a safe trip to all!!! See ya real soon!!! :banana:

If I get to Home Depot, I'll try to get some extra's. Not sure how I'll know anyone if they don't have the sticker though.

Have a safe trip and enjoy the land portion for those doing that.

We'll be on our way soon enough! :teeth:

:earsboy: :earsgirl: pirate: pirate:

I'm such a sucker....I'm already getting ready to cry! LOL!!!

Can you believe we're down to three days? I have waited so long for this trip, I think I'll probably go into major depression when it's all over!

I am telling you girls, I am so SATURATED with DCL information....I have actually carried on a conversation with two friends of mine that have already been on the ship...I'm starting to scare myself! :crowded:

Can't wait to see you all!!!!

Deb

hey everyone i was running to target to get last minute things and can't resist their dollar section . i had nearly given up on finding any before the cruise but lo and behold they had glow sticks and glow bracelets and glow necklaces in all colors for only $1.00 each. :banana: just thought i'd let you all know in case anyone is still looking .see you all soon. tomi

Deb-

I know what you mean!! Half of the fun is the planning the trip and the anticipation and counting down the days! Hopefully you won't go into a depression after the trip though - :idea: - just start planning your NEXT Disney cruise!

Julie

p.s. I have already packed my suitcase and both my kids' suitcases!!! We are ready.

I can't believe you are packed already! I'm doing it tomorrow night--well, the family doesn't know it yet, but we are all going to try on our "cruise" clothes tomorrow! ;)

Also, I just bought two necklaces from Wal-Mart for about $1.50 each! I'm going to Target tomorrow to pick up some ink for my printer (for my door magnets), and I'll have to check out the dollar section! I've never seen the glo' sticks, etc. there.

Thanks for the tip! Deb

I want to wish everyone a safe trip down here. Enjoy WDW. The weather is changing for the better. Woke up to the 50's and this evening walked the dog minus any jackets.Hopefully this will keep up. See y'all on Sunday............

Hey everybody:earsgirl:,

We are getting final packing done tonight. I checked the weather (again) and it looks really nice for Nassau and CC. I hoped I wouldn't have to, but I am packing light rain gear (jackets and hats) for everyone. There is a slight chance of showers in Orlando (we're headed to the MK and Epcot on Friday), but at least cold weather is not expected! I never know which to believe - Accuweather or Weather.com!

Have a great day! We're almost on our way gals!

Latest weather for Nassau:
Sun
More sun than clouds. Mild. 74°F 70°F 18 mph / ESE
Mon
More sun than clouds. Mild. 75°F 71°F 12 mph / ESE
Tue
Sunny. Mild. 76°F 72°F 11 mph / SSE
Wed
More clouds than sun. Mild. 75°F 67°F 19 mph / W

Looking good. :cool1:

liholi said:
Hey everybody:earsgirl:,

We are getting final packing done tonight. I checked the weather (again) and it looks really nice for Nassau and CC. I hoped I wouldn't have to, but I am packing light rain gear (jackets and hats) for everyone. There is a slight chance of showers in Orlando (we're headed to the MK and Epcot on Friday), but at least cold weather is not expected! I never know which to believe - Accuweather or Weather.com!

Have a great day! We're almost on our way gals!
Very foggy this am but the temp is climbing. Will be using the ac in the car next outing. Hope to see everyone Sun.

Well we aren't even going to warm up to a brisk 30 degrees today despite the sunshine.

I'll bring the sunshine but leave the cold air at home. Whew, one less thing to pack.

When I went to Target they didn't have the glow necklaces only sticks, so of course today I go back and get necklaces.

I sure hope my 2 pirate: pirate: appreciate all the little things I've done and bought for them to make this trip special.

I really need to pack now. :hourglass

Hi everyone!

I guess some of you are already gone! YIPPEE!!

Well, we are expecting an ICE STORM here in North Georgia on Friday night/Saturday a.m.! Can you even believe it? Last time, it was the fourth hurricane, and this time, it's an ice storm!!!

Bummer! But, I'm off to pack! Just stopped by to say hello!!!

CYA Later! Deb

I can't believe it - it's just our luck of course - my son has an ear infection!! And we are flying out there on Saturday afternoon. What the heck?!? Of all of the days he could be sick, it has to be now!! Poor guy, he feels fine and I caught it as it was just starting so he doesn't even know it. Wish us luck on the flight, the kids have never flown before and I must admit, I am a little bit nervous.

Julie

Deb- I hope the ice misses you all! :cold: We are supposed to get snow tomorrow and into Saturday...think how much better this tropical weather is going to feel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter