• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 29, 2011 - 7 Day Eastern - WOOHOO!!

It's pouring out there today but suppose to get up to 9 by the afternoon. :banana: We need the rain to wash all the dirty snow away.

It will probalby be 20 below next week... I miss my Castaway Cay.

It's pouring out there today but suppose to get up to 9 by the afternoon. :banana: We need the rain to wash all the dirty snow away.

It will probalby be 20 below next week... I miss my Castaway Cay.

Me too!!! Hard to believe we have only been home a little over a week. Seems like forever ago already! Can't wait for our next trip......whenever that will be LOL

Me three!!! :beach: sigh.

So just to let you all know, I've posted a trip report. It's not complete, but if you'd like to take a look, it's titled Eastern Caribbean Jan 29-Feb 8. It's my first blog, so be gentle! :lmao:

Have a great weekend everyone(and to those who live in ONT-a nice LONG weekend!)

Joelle

So just to let you all know, I've posted a trip report. It's not complete, but if you'd like to take a look, it's titled Eastern Caribbean Jan 29-Feb 8. It's my first blog, so be gentle! :lmao:

Have a great weekend everyone(and to those who live in ONT-a nice LONG weekend!)

Joelle

Cool I will go check it out.

Yes it is a long weekend and I am going to take all my pictures to show my family....wather they like it or not. :laughing:

Cool I will go check it out.

Yes it is a long weekend and I am going to take all my pictures to show my family....wather they like it or not. :laughing:

I LOVE IT!!! When I think of how many people we've bored with our pictures so far! :lmao: My dad fell asleep twice during my parents viewing! He swears he wasn't bored! :rotfl:

Joelle, I will be reading it for sure!!!!!

My long weekend will officially start in 1.5hrs...:cool1:

Well I have been busy planning our summer trip, so we are doing 6 night Disney, I got free dining...woo hoo!! Then 6 nights at Cocoa Beach! :banana:We leave 5 mths yesterday...lol July 17th...the kids are going to Taylor Swift on the 16th so have to leave next day.

Joelle, I will be reading it for sure!!!!!

My long weekend will officially start in 1.5hrs...:cool1:

Well I have been busy planning our summer trip, so we are doing 6 night Disney, I got free dining...woo hoo!! Then 6 nights at Cocoa Beach! :banana:We leave 5 mths yesterday...lol July 17th...the kids are going to Taylor Swift on the 16th so have to leave next day.

JEALOOOOOUS! :rotfl: on both counts: the trip and Taylor Swift. Love her!! There are not very many good female roll models for our daughters these days but she is a doll!

Have so much fun! :yay:

You can come to Disney and Cocoa with us if you want......sorry cant help you with the Taylor Swift thing though....

Joelle

Ok so where do I find it????:rotfl:

Disney responded to our letter by sending us a future cruise credit. It's a small amount compared to the total cost of the cruise but it's more than they "had" to do.
We will probably rebook an adults only trip.

Well that's good news Myolite. I'm sure it wasn't alot of credit, but I suppose it's in their best interest to keep you happy and coming back.

:)

Disney responded to our letter by sending us a future cruise credit. It's a small amount compared to the total cost of the cruise but it's more than they "had" to do.
We will probably rebook an adults only trip.

At least the gave you something. Glad things worked out. An adult only cruise sounds AWESOME!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter